Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

28 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Heard all this before, teams with supposedly huge injury lists and struggling to get 11 players.

Then Saturday comes, the injured players are miraculously in the team and they play a blinder.

Vaughan,Hendry and Miller will certainly not miraculously make our team and neither will Davidson or Matthews who are suspended

Behind the Wall is a decent enough boozer and the local lads were a good bunch last time I was in there, just the normal Falkirk / Fife banter. Take a point right now but Falkirk will be heavy favorites with our injuries and suspensions so if we come away with anything I’ll be delighted. Falkirk not playing great at the moment but they should have enough to see us off at home sadly. Hopefully we can put up a good fight and you never know on the night what can happen.

13 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

We keep it next to the physio table. Did we mention we're plagued by injuries?

Yet here we are. Still Comfortably 5 points clear of East Fife, who are having their best season since they won the scottish cup in 1938. 

3 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

I’m going partly because I need to get a pressure washer from my grans, partly just pure masochistic tendencies...

Shove the pressure washer up Connor Sammon's arse and pull the trigger. I'm betting he still won't jump.

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Shove the pressure washer up Connor Sammon's arse and pull the trigger. I'm betting he still won't jump.

I don't understand why they never play the ball to his feet. He's clearly not a target man yet they persist in pumping long balls to him.

57 minutes ago, champions said:

I don't understand why they never play the ball to his feet. He's clearly not a target man yet they persist in pumping long balls to him.

That was exactly how he got that beauty vs Raith earlier. Passed out to him low, a short run forward and a lovely curling shot. So they’re expecting him to be in the box and fighting for the ball now?

9 minutes ago, TxRover said:

That was exactly how he got that beauty vs Raith earlier. Passed out to him low, a short run forward and a lovely curling shot. So they’re expecting him to be in the box and fighting for the ball now?

key part of that was the short run anything over a short run he simply cant be arsed.

6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Was hoping the dogshit we have were hurt

That would only be handy if we could throw the Academy players in their place oh wait......we dont have one, bet they are regretting that decision.

5 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

If you were half a man you’d put a sledgehammer through that alien b*****ds head before he takes over the planet! Have you not seen War of the Worlds?

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Was hoping the dogshit we have were hurt

Judging by the comments on the Falkirk thread, you'd be hard-pressed to field a team if that was the case.

BTW, has Dixon been playing LB or LWB with his improved form? Whichever it is, please play the other against GAndo Saturday, that'd do a treat.