Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

Telfers red looks a bit harsh,having watched it again player goes to ground quick enough but as soon as the red is shown he is up like a shot, interesting the first thing the raith player does is go for the ref he's already got Telfer sent off.

Telfers red looks a bit harsh,having watched it again player goes to ground quick enough but as soon as the red is shown he is up like a shot, interesting the first thing the raith player does is go for the ref he's already got Telfer sent off.

It wasn’t even that bad a challenge. A wee kick to stop the player breaking away with the ball.
Happens in nearly every game of football.
Like you said, the wee p***k was up sharpish once he noticed he wasn’t even injured and more to the point. He was wearing a pair of shinnies, Iv had harder kicks off my wee lad.

2 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Buchanan gets some shielding on this page. Durnan getting blasted for not marking tightly enough for the goal. Buchanan with his signature shite 1st and 2nd touch is what really cost us 3 points when both teams were down to 10 men as we were on the front foot at that stage.

No player is perfect though and lets face it he's the only one that has any affiliation for the club and knows what it means Durnan scares the shite out me when he goes near the ball tries hard but the QE2 has a smaller turning circle than him on the ball, he's still an improvement on Dallison though.

Buchanan gets some shielding on this page. Durnan getting blasted for not marking tightly enough for the goal. Buchanan with his signature shite 1st and 2nd touch is what really cost us 3 points when both teams were down to 10 men as we were on the front foot at that stage.

Durnan appears to me to be holding himself back from dishing out a GIRUY to the Falkirk fans every week. He is a fucking goat. We all know we arent going to get Beckenbauer in this league but the differemce between the two is that Buchanan is less calamitous, less tempremental and crucially, not a fucking bell end

It wasn’t even that bad a challenge. A wee kick to stop the player breaking away with the ball.
Like you said, the wee p***k was up sharpish once he noticed he wasn’t even injured and more to the point. He was wearing a pair of shinnies, Iv had harder kicks off my wee lad.

Brexit means Brexit.

At least you’re taking it well.

Like most would have settled for a point beforehand with the players missing, but whoever the player was on the touch line being as weak as piss letting the Falkirk player bully them and run past them into the box to cross for their goal wants to have a word with themselves as that was just not good enough.

And as for Hendrys reaction- you’ve got to take it in context.
The boy is 13minutes into his return from a potentially career ending injury and he gets taken out with a cynical foul with no intention to play the ball in an area of the park where he’s causing no danger.

Every right to be angry I’d say.

The boy is 13minutes into his return from a potentially career ending injury and he gets taken out with a cynical foul with no intention to play the ball in an area of the park where he’s causing no danger.

In all circumstances in life, that sort of haud me back posturing is deserving of ridicule IMO. I will stand by it. Hes a wee gimp.

8 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

He was out for a month and a half ffs!!

9 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Telfer doesn't even protest that much, I still think it was a red.