Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Because I won’t chastise a goalie that made a mistake in terrible conditions after being in goal during our best defensive record since 2010?

Our defensive record is significanly better than yours and I chastise Mark Durnan before during and after every match. Because he is fucking murder. 

You failed to put away a ten who were down to ten after 13 minutes. Brutal stuff and all the "Regam Henry strolled it" in the world doesnt change the fact that 1 point from that game is a fucking minter. 

7 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

On a slightly different topic. Everyone should be happy Montrose only picked up 1/15 points in 1st five games, they are on a mission!  Our snatch and grab along there a couple of weeks ago is starting to look better all the time

Agreed. Tough game for us up there next Saturday, especially with no Gomis. 

Our defensive record is significanly better than yours and I chastise Mark Durnan before during and after every match. Because he is fucking murder. 
You failed to put away a ten who were down to ten after 13 minutes. Brutal stuff and all the "Regam Henry strolled it" in the world doesnt change the fact that 1 point from that game is a fucking minter. 

You’re fucking 4th, pipe the f**k doon.

Apparently Gomis was carrying an injury. I'm glad that M&M decided to leave him until half time rather than give him the 1st then take him off as he won us a point by taking one for the team. Buchanan however potentially cost us 2 as I think we would have won if Mo hadn't been sent off!

Don't know what the f**k Telfer was doing at the foul, no need for it at all, but it didn't look like a red to me.

Longridge was excellent in the 2nd half, really rolled his sleeves up and tried to get the fans up for it too. Well deserved MOTM. McManus again ran his heart out and suckered the defender in to fouling him resulting in the guy getting sent off.

Next week will be interesting as we're running out of options in the middle. I thought Millar was comfortable at the back and I'd leave him there if Toshney is fit and drop Durnan, however, he may have to play in the middle as I'd also leave LL up front with McManus. Tidser will surely have to come in from the cold though?

Happy with a point under the circumstances and, as others have said, we would have lost that with McKinnon in charge. M&M do seem to have injected a bit of fight into the team, hopefully they can keep that up!

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

were you watching the same game as the rest of us, you had about 3 shots on goal and scored with 1 of them.  

referee seemed to want to be the centre of attention and succeeded in it, never allowed play to flow.  and how in the name of f**k did the Raith number 22 stay on the park.

You had 4 and scored with1

That was a must win game for Falkirk and they well and truly fluffed it. Delightful and a great game to watch, we were very unlucky not to win that. Cannot believe how poor falkirk genuinely are

I’m no looking to get involved in the whole horrendous back and forth that’s going on you really weren’t unlucky at all. Never made the extra man count and never put any serious pressure on Mutch who goal aside I don’t think had a save to make.

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'd also leave LL up front with McManus. 

After today, there really should not even be a doubt about that. The only two forwards we have worthy of the name. McMillan is absolutely rotten and Sammon does not give a toss.

3 minutes ago, AGPar said:

After today, there really should not even be a doubt about that. The only two forwards we have worthy of the name. McMillan is absolutely rotten and Sammon does not give a toss.

I sort of agree, but I prefer Longridge running from deeper.

Like being 0-2 up and drawing 2-2 kind of minter?

2 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:

Can't beat 9 men with the best midfielder in the league apparently emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Not sure if you are referring to Brad Spencer or Reagan Hendry. You should have said "the best two midfielders in the league". No "apparently" about it either