Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

14 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Raith rotten emoji28.png
Played you lot of the park for the duration of the game, bar the 15 minutes after the goal.
You’re midfield couldn’t touch ours in the first half.. well, except Telfer...

You played with a man more than us for 65 minutes and got a draw.  Desperate stuff.

You’re right.

We were fine today, despite what Falkirk salty boys say. Our back four had a 19 year old with almost no experience in the first team, a left back at centre half, a striker at right back, a left winger at left back, so it’s a moot point. Regan Hendry obviously makes a massive difference to our side, he was head and shoulders above anyone else.

And sold the jerseys at our goal

I thought initially that Munro could’ve done better at the Falkirk goal, but it was blowing a gale and absolutely pissing sideways rain and he’d not conceded a goal in 360 minutes prior to today so I’m willing to give him a pass.
This is why you dont think Raith are shite. Not beating us today is embarrassing for you. You allowed that to become happy with a point type game. Pitiful.

This is why you dont think Raith are shite. Not beating us today is embarrassing for you. You allowed that to become happy with a point type game. Pitiful.

Because I won’t chastise a goalie that made a mistake in terrible conditions after being in goal during our best defensive record since 2010?