Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

Just now, Gaz said:

We are no better than we were under McKinnon.

Its hard to tell when someone absolutely fucks everyone over in the first ten mins tbh. Hoped to get a better gauge on it today, instead we got one of the worst shitebag moves I remmeber in a Falkirk shirt. 

Probably closer to a yellow than a red but Telfer can get so far to f**k for doing that right in front of the ref.

I thought we started well enough with a couple of chances and have been poor since Telfer went off. Durnan (i think) not getting tight enough to an attacker for the goal.

No idea what we do to change this. Could possibly try to add to the midfield and sacrifice McMillan as we've been really poor there.

Once again, f**k off Telfer.

I see no way back here outside of a set piece. Raith very comfortable and knocking it about well. It doesn't help when we have defenders getting beaten by long balls right enough. 

I'd need to see the red card back again but it seemed fair enough at the time. In saying that, this ref has been murder for both sides. Desperate to insert himself into everything and has stopped Raith a couple of times when they've had the advantage. 

Our players look knackered already and I can't see that improving. McMillan isn't coming back quickly enough and it's hurting us. I'd have him off for Gomis at half time and try to get more of a foothold in the game. Get to 70ish mins a goal down and get another striker on.

Braw stuff so far. Two red cards for opposition in two weeks which look like they were yellows at maximum. If we manage to hold out and pick up a win here it would be huge. There's age left to go in the season but as McGlynn mentioned pre-match, we've got some excellent players to come back into the team. Big 45 minutes coming up. 

Yet more brutal defending from Durnan for the goal to easily let Gullan in front of him and get a free header. Useless c**t.

Only positive we can take from that is even with 10 men it’s been fairly even. Reith have had more of the ball of course without really making the most of it until the goal. Neither ‘keeper has had much to do.

I was surprised with the red for Telfer, thought it was going to be a yellow, but he made no attempt to get the ball and it was a pathetic cowardly tackle. With any luck that will be his last game for us. Fucking imposter.

Looks like Gomis is on at half time he never should’ve been dropped in the first place but at least we might have some kind of midfield in this half. Get Durnan off please.

1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:

Probably closer to a yellow than a red but Telfer can get so far to f**k for doing that right in front of the ref.

I thought we started well enough with a couple of chances and have been poor since Telfer went off. Durnan (i think) not getting tight enough to an attacker for the goal.

No idea what we do to change this. Could possibly try to add to the midfield and sacrifice McMillan as we've been really poor there.

Once again, f**k off Telfer.

Harsh on Durnan imo, it was a brilliant header. The cross should've been stopped. Doyle clueless as usual.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Falkirk’s planned hatchet job on a boy who’s just back from 8 weeks out has totally blown back in their face and tbh I couldn’t be happier. Sheer stupidity from Telfer to do it right in front of the ref.

Yeah that's the player we would pick to carry out a hit job 😂 he's about 8 stone soaking wet and that's the first tackle he's made in his career

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Harsh on Durnan imo, it was a brilliant header. The cross should've been stopped. Doyle clueless as usual.

Totally disagree. Terrible marking from Durnan which looks like it will cost us dearly. Even with 10 men I thought we were the better side until goal but can't see us getting back in to it now