Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

We will win today I think. First home game of the season for me as I've managed to scrounge my old man's season ticket. I had my work Christmas night out last night so I'm blowing out my arse.

Get away from this five at the back and Miller in midfield nonsense. 

Looks more like a back five, with Dixon at LWB, but I’d much prefer your suggestion of a back four. Dropping Gomis to the bench makes no sense after his play in the last match (first half, at least). Which CB has Durnan been playing most often?

If we are playing with wing backs again I can see the rationale of McShane, as alluded to earlier the failure to pick out a wing back running into space last week was infuriating. McShane will execute those switch passes better than Miller did.

If its a back four and a narrow midfield though, McShane will just pass side to side and everyone will be raging. We need width, we cant go back to 4 at the back and narrow midfield.

Also that lineup IMO tells us Tidser is finished at the club.

Back to JMcG’s favored 4-4-2, it looks like. Not happy with the plan, but the CB crunch pretty much demanded it. Width suits us so much better, in my opinion. Baird’s second straight time on the bench, maybe he is leaving in January.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

Back 5 it is then with Miller left side of the 3 going by the way we were warming up there.

Hendry is going to shit all over that midfield btw.

Sounds like they are rushing him back. 

Does anyone in our team know what to do with that? I will say no.