Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

22 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Don’t see that spot for Tait, as he’s better going forward...not sure who is filling in that spot though, it not a good one for Dingwall, so maybe that’s the way it has to be. I’d put Baird in for Gullan in that lineup though.

Yeah I said in my post he is better going forward. However, without Miller, Hendry, Matthews or even Davidson we have no choice. It’s either Tait or a more attacking player played out of position. I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago but as far as I’m aware, when Spencer was out Tait came straight in for him. I don’t see why it would be any different here. 

Edited by R.R.FC

4 hours ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Whats the best pubs between Grahamston station and the stadium?

Behind the Wall is literally as you walk out the station about 50 yards. They also used to run a free bus to the ground which you asked for a ticket for from behind the bar. Failing that a taxi will be fairly inexpensive if there is a few of you. Some of the service buses from nearby go to the stadium too, sure the friendly locals could tell you which ones. 😊

Edited by bobbykdy

1 hour ago, bobbykdy said:

Some of the service buses from nearby go to the stadium too, sure the friendly locals could tell you which ones. 😊

Bus numbers 3 or 4 take you to Grangemouth every 15 mins from outside Asda. 

Ridiculous comments - we still have a strong team
Watson and McKay as the right half of our defence is the stuff of nightmares. Then there is the fact that we only have two central midfielders fit. We're going to be going there with a highly questionable starting eleven and with very little depth on the bench.

Hard to tell, they are keeping their cards close to their chest.
They'll be well informed about our team selection though, thanks to that all round Falkirk expert Texas Geordie Munro.

As a matter of interest, have Raith Rovers got any players missing through injury or suspension for this match ? 

Maybe been mentioned before but i'd try Grant Anderson at right wing back.  He is solid enough and would offer us something going forward.   Manager has a tough choice for who to plug the gaps with.  

Munro

Gando  Mckay  Bene  Macdonald

Spencer  Tait

Bowie  Dingwall  Victoria

Gullan

Maybe been mentioned before but i'd try Grant Anderson at right wing back.  He is solid enough and would offer us something going forward.   Manager has a tough choice for who to plug the gaps with.  

Munro

Gando  Mckay  Bene  Macdonald

Spencer  Tait

Bowie  Dingwall  Victoria

Gullan

I know we have selection issues but I'd imagine we'll still start with 11 players.

8 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

As a matter of interest, have Raith Rovers got any players missing through injury or suspension for this match ? 

TFS hasn't been a happy place over the years for us, Laurie Ellis ending up with a broken jaw and Hypo breaking Jason Thomson's pus open.

Hoping for a trouble free game.