Ayr vs Arbroath

43 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Ayr need their heads examined pushing for this game to go ahead.

Totally incorrect , Mark Kerr complained very forcefully to the referee that the game should not be played , he was very dissatisfied with the refs decision as he knew it did not suit us 

18 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Holy f**k.

I'm starting to genuinely worry. We've done our usual - but can Kerr get is out of it?

Pressure has to be coming on now.

That’s 2 points taken off us by referee tonight , that’s never a penalty 

Just now, Robbo63 said:

Totally incorrect , Mark Kerr complained very forcefully to the referee that the game should not be played , he was very dissatisfied with the refs decision as he knew it did not suit us 

Why if they wanted the game off did they have volunteers forking the pitch? The game would have been off without their help.

Just now, the west curve said:

Why if they wanted the game off did they have volunteers forking the pitch? The game would have been off without their help.

The pitch was never a problem , they only forked Away a couple of small puddles which would not have affected decision 

That’s 2 points taken off us by referee tonight , that’s never a penalty 

Stop making excuses for everyone all of the time. We cost ourselves two points tonight, in particular our management team. Arbroath were the better side and created the far better chances.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Thought Arbroath got their tactics spot on tonight, which really highlighted our complete  lack of....anything.

If they did not get the dodgy penalty they lost the game , forget about the saves and hitting the post , the penalty is where they got their goal from 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Stop making excuses for everyone all of the time. We cost ourselves two points tonight, in particular our management team. Arbroath were the better side and created the far better chances.

No excuses , it was never a penalty that’s all I am saying 

That was a shambles tonight. No way that game should've been played. When you're getting wind assisted goals like Kellys then you've got to question whether the conditions were suitable. However we didn't play to the conditions which has been a regular occurrence for I don't know how many years and Arbroath made use of them in the second. You could tell we would've needed at least 2 goals in the first half as Arbroath were always going to do something with the wind behind them. I don't think it was a penalty though. Roscoe clears the ball and the Arbroath player clatters in to him and somehow that's a penalty?

Kerrs under pressure now with our annual slump well underway and it's looking more and more likely we're going to slip out the playoffs if our results don't change sharpish. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:
2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It’s a forum I will say what I think if you agree or don’t it does not worry me in anyway at all