Ayr vs Arbroath

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

If we play Kelly deep in this weather I’ll be fuming. Get Kerr on the pitch, get it to Kelly and get him pinging shots.

Half of our team will probably blow away !!

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

It'll probably be the Somerset road end for me as I can't stand sitting down at the football if I can avoid it at all.

Never mind, a walk up price of £18 should make it all better on a night like this.

I honestly wonder what goes through the minds of the decision makers in our game, to come up with a price like that.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

What's the score here?

Was there a 5pm inspection?

"The weather has finally calmed down slightly and we fully expect tonight's game versus @ArbroathFC to go ahead unless the weather deteriorates significantly. The pitch has taken the rain well and we have a group of volunteers forking any wet areas just now."

Club twitter account posted that at 5

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

"The weather has finally calmed down slightly and we fully expect tonight's game versus @ArbroathFC to go ahead unless the weather deteriorates significantly. The pitch has taken the rain well and we have a group of volunteers forking any wet areas just now."

Club twitter account posted that at 5

conditions although not deteriorated are causing a little concern to one of the officials, awaiting referee , again club say playable but let’s see what ref thinks , fingers crossed 

conditions although not deteriorated are causing a little concern to one of the officials, awaiting referee , again club say playable but let’s see what ref thinks , fingers crossed 

Fingers crossed it’s off

Time is the ref due to arrive?

6 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Fingers crossed it’s off

Time is the ref due to arrive?

Ref here now , concern is that the wind has picked in the last half hour but it was forecasted to die down , he was fine when arrived , he has just said game ON