Todays scores 7/12

GNU_Linux

17 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Aye that's it cos a don't type proper English a must not be right. 

Here then

You're team cannot call out anybody for violence, you silly person 

Happy ya fucking nugget? Well seen you can't dispute your own teams troubles with violence eh? 

My post is in Engliah hahahahahhahahaha ohh dear

Hahahaha aye you cannae read messages  written in a perfectly understandable way just not plain English hmmmmm if that was the case your first reply would be sorry can't understand you hmmm

Think you should probably stop typing now, you’re coming across as a bit of a tit. Just saying [emoji6]

8 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Helicopters, what shite are you making up now.

I take it you are talking about the "Battle Of Townhead". Talbot admitted there is a problem and dealt with it. There has been no trouble since.

Glens don't admit to a problem and it carries on to this day and will continue to carry on

There was plenty of shit before it came to Talbot admitting problems then..... 

7 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Everybody knows your as thick as pigshitemoji849.png
Remember the video of you chasing children round the play park....

Everybody knows, aye the classic wording when it's based on fuckall, you don't actually know me so you're assumption is based on hearing it from folk that do know me, which is based on me being a rangers fan that doesn't love the Royal family, doesn't love the orange Lodge etc and supports independence, so your hearing that I'm thick as f**k is from rangers fans that can't compute that not all rangers fans follow which beliefs they're told to. And don't be like that Cumnock p***k, aye a remember the video  but get it fucking right, back then a was always wound up because of ma short temper, those 15/16 year old were big enough to provoke me knowing ma issues. And it wasn't a playground not that it makes a difference 

What about the time you went round Loch Park collecting for something Glenafton knew nothing about?[emoji849]

Everybody knows, aye the classic wording when it's based on fuckall, you don't actually know me so you're assumption is based on hearing it from folk that do know me, which is based on me being a rangers fan that doesn't love the Royal family, doesn't love the orange Lodge etc and supports independence, so your hearing that I'm thick as f**k is from rangers fans that can't compute that not all rangers fans follow which beliefs they're told to. And don't be like that Cumnock p***k, aye a remember the video  but get it fucking right, back then a was always wound up because of ma short temper, those 15/16 year old were big enough to provoke me knowing ma issues. And it wasn't a playground not that it makes a difference 

No we weren't. I think you will find Glenafton have been involved in a lot more unsavoury incidents than Talbot ever have.

Still no acknowledgement from you that your mob were a part of THE worst period in junior football history

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

What about the time you went round Loch Park collecting for something Glenafton knew nothing about?emoji849.png

Yet more horse shite. Assume you mean the time I went up talbot end at half time with a charity collection time on request of the manager only to return with zero donations? You like a wild bullshit accusation andy pal

No we weren't. I think you will find Glenafton have been involved in a lot more unsavoury incidents than Talbot ever have.

Ahhhhh so shouting at players which resulted in apparently some fights offered is worse than helicopters and riot squads needed? No words to describe how silly that sounds

Were you not banned from Loch Park for that?

Yet more horse shite. Assume you mean the time I went up talbot end at half time with a charity collection time on request of the manager only to return with zero donations? You like a wild bullshit accusation andy pal

When were these riot squads and helicopters that you speak of utilised?

Ahhhhh so shouting at players which resulted in apparently some fights offered is worse than helicopters and riot squads needed? No words to describe how silly that sounds

Were you not banned from Loch Park for that?

Never been banned from any ground, and why would I be for something that never happened, or for walking up the away end with a charity tin which I was asked to do? 

When were these riot squads and helicopters that you speak of utilised?

Being a talbot fan you can hardly not know about the I'm famous game against nock after which talbot finally admitted they had a problem?