Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GNU_Linux

Todays scores 7/12

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:


Yet you’ve not actually explained what crime the meadow players committed apart from celebrating with their goalie behind the goal, where you lot happened to have gathered emoji23.png

One in particular actually ran right past the keeper actually, check the fitba shorts video 

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, andy25 said:

So you can abuse players all game but if they give it the get it up you when they win it gives you licence to try and attack them ?emoji849.png

Can guarantee it was far more than get it up you, hands gestured as in come on then from at least 4 meadow players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andy25 said:

What hypocrisy are you talking about?

Talbot fan slating any set of fans for actions when it took helicopters riot squads and horses before talbot took action 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:


Another video has been sent to the SJFA and shows exactly what happened.

Well if that's the case and that video actually shows the full story then fair doos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

One in particular actually ran right past the keeper actually, check the fitba shorts video 

That’s not a crime. Especially after some of the abuse they were getting throught the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

That’s not a crime. Especially after some of the abuse they were getting throught the game.

Running directly towards us actually indicates exactly my point all along. Meadow players not blameless. And if all they did was give the same type o stuff they received then that would be fine. Also, your manager was barely in his technical area, if that was southy he would be booked or sent off first fucking time 

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Running directly towards us actually indicates exactly my point all along. Meadow players not blameless. And if all they did was give the same type o stuff they received then that would be fine. Also, your manager was barely in his technical area, if that was southy he would be booked or sent off first fucking time 

You really are clutching at straws here ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Running directly towards us actually indicates exactly my point all along. Meadow players not blameless. And if all they did was give the same type o stuff they received then that would be fine. Also, your manager was barely in his technical area, if that was southy he would be booked or sent off first fucking time 

Also if that’s your argument, not entirely sure how you would explain why our physio was attacked whilst trying to gain entry to the changing rooms? .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Running directly towards us actually indicates exactly my point all along. Meadow players not blameless. And if all they did was give the same type o stuff they received then that would be fine. Also, your manager was barely in his technical area, if that was southy he would be booked or sent off first fucking time 

I'll say it again , absolute shite talk. Every comment you make on here is just bringing more embarrassment to the glens. 

FFS , can you just shut yer daft face..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Another c**t that disnae actually know me



I’m not a cactus expert but I know a p***k when I see one peebrain and you’re definitely a p***k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

I'll say it again , absolute shite talk. Every comment you make on here is just bringing more embarrassment to the glens. 

FFS , can you just shut yer daft face..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

 

6 hours ago, Blobby said:

 

 


I’m not a cactus expert but I know a p***k when I see one peebrain and you’re definitely a p***k

 

 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

I'll say it again , absolute shite talk. Every comment you make on here is just bringing more embarrassment to the glens. 

FFS , can you just shut yer daft face..

 

6 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

I'll say it again , absolute shite talk. Every comment you make on here is just bringing more embarrassment to the glens. 

FFS , can you just shut yer daft face..

Yet again you can't explain why it is shite talk same as the rest and that tells its own story but hey you'll be happy tae know yous have got your way I've been advised to refrain from commenting on this issue and since am certainly no getting banned from the fitba Iver nothing so am out 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

 

Yet again you can't explain why it is shite talk same as the rest and that tells its own story but hey you'll be happy tae know yous have got your way I've been advised to refrain from commenting on this issue and since am certainly no getting banned from the fitba Iver nothing so am out 👍

You will probably find that the advice to stop commenting is confirmation of some of the shite talk you are being accused of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Blobby said:

Bye Tramp back under your bench your brother might let you move into his dog kennels

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 number o brothers av got 1... Number of dog kennels He has or has ever had.. The same amount you actually know about me.. Zero

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You will probably find that the advice to stop commenting is confirmation of some of the shite talk you are being accused of.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...