Todays scores 7/12

GNU_Linux

The SJFA should force the club to change the set up between exiting the field and entering the changing rooms. Multiple incidents in the last 5 years or so.

Only if the club can guarantee the players and fans can get to the car park/ train station without threat too.

Regardless of what has happened has every junior club has had issues with fans over the years maybe the glens are having their issues now so why dont the sjfa help them address the issue and let's hope this doesn't affect the game that we all love instead of the few idiots that cause the trouble and want to spoil it for all clubs cause is am sure clubs dont want the extra expense now let's just all get on and enjoy the football

1 hour ago, Blobby said:

Peenut and his mates would make good security/ stewards it would keep them out of trouble

You goaded the boy into talking about his family situation on an online forum. I'm sure you're delighted with your fine work.

Give it a rest now. Nobody is interested in your poisonous posts. You contribute the centre of a doughnut to any discussion you join.

You goaded the boy into talking about his family situation on an online forum. I'm sure you're delighted with your fine work.
Give it a rest now. Nobody is interested in your poisonous posts. You contribute the centre of a doughnut to any discussion you join.

No many times I would agree with you sir, but spot on here [emoji108]

[emoji838][emoji836]️MTV

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

People have been banned from this forum for a lot less.

Whilst the boys views on football/issues around the game can be questioned I don't think bringing personal stuff like this onto the site is really acceptable.  Country is in a mental health crisis and you are focusing on this guys private life.
Totally agree. No need to bring folks personal information and any family problems they may or may not have into football threads ever.