Todays scores 7/12

GNU_Linux

Guest Nocknosh1988
4 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Why doesnt the glens committee ban the stone island fuds? R they scared of them?

Mon the papers

One of the head of the committee son is in the group they will never be banned.

1 hour ago, Blobby said:

That the brother who disowned you and threw you out the house no I don’t know you peenut

Definitely don't, threw out from ma dad, disowned by ma dad,  when ma brother already stayed himself, and it's me that's disowned ma brother so you definitely don't know me 👍

5 hours ago, Blobby said:

That the brother who disowned you and threw you out the house no I don’t know you peenut

4 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Definitely don't, threw out from ma dad, disowned by ma dad,  when ma brother already stayed himself, and it's me that's disowned ma brother so you definitely don't know me 👍

Whilst the boys views on football/issues around the game can be questioned I don't think bringing personal stuff like this onto the site is really acceptable.  Country is in a mental health crisis and you are focusing on this guys private life.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Whilst the boys views on football/issues around the game can be questioned I don't think bringing personal stuff like this onto the site is really acceptable.  Country is in a mental health crisis and you are focusing on this guys private life.

Thanks bud. Plenty of things he could have said to show he knows me

Guest Moomintroll
Yeah he seems to be having a bit of a 'mare in the aftermath of that game but getting that personal isn't a good look. Probably time to lock the thread & move on.

47 minutes ago, marconi said:

I watched the videos several times and still can,t identify anyone doing more than pushing and shoving both ways.  seen worse at janruary sales

Not sure how you can say that. I've seen the Daily Record one and although it is all a bit of a stramash, it's evident that fans are trying to get in the changing rooms. 

Impossible to write that kind of incident off as just high emotions or a wee bit of pushing and shoving. Thuggery purely and simply. 

Has an official complaint been made by Meadow?

30 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Not sure how you can say that. I've seen the Daily Record one and although it is all a bit of a stramash, it's evident that fans are trying to get in the changing rooms. 

Impossible to write that kind of incident off as just high emotions or a wee bit of pushing and shoving. Thuggery purely and simply. 

Has an official complaint been made by Meadow?

Mate, all they wanted to do was console the Glens players but those nasty meadow players were too busy cheering and one even done a get it up you sign 😱

21 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

It’s time action was taken against this club,umpteen times they’ve let down the Junior game down with their behaviour,so c,mon sjfa  don’t sweep it under the carpet ,show some balls and take action 

The SJFA should force the club to change the set up between exiting the field and entering the changing rooms. Multiple incidents in the last 5 years or so.