Todays scores 7/12

GNU_Linux

3 hours ago, Agueroo said:

There’s not really any excuse for attacking players coming off the pitch. Using the excuse off they celebrated in front of you to in any way claim that justified it is laughable and you need to have a long hard look at yourself. 

The players had to deal with some horrendous abuse all throughout the game in particular Spenny any Latta but didn’t see them using that as an excuse to go about attacking fans. 

Onto the next round and Kello awaits.

You will find I haven't attempted to justify anything, simply stated the fact that meadow players weren't faultless 

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

I dont need sources to tell me anything about you...

Aye whatever u say pal. You don't actually know me apart from maybe to see so uv obviously been told by somebody and a can tell u for a fact what said judgement will be based on but u feel free tae think u know me all u want if it helps u cover up your hypocrisy 👍

9 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Thick because I'm stating the fact that irvine meadow players weren't faultless? 

No.

I knew nothing about you or the incident in question until a few hours ago.

It's the way you come across that marks you out as a total simpleton. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

No.

I knew nothing about you or the incident in question until a few hours ago.

It's the way you come across that marks you out as a total simpleton. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well all I've done is, without condoning anything, and certainly not defending either, state that meadow players weren't faultless. Check the fitba shorts highlights. One meadow player totally bypasses embracing the keeper to go right to us to shout allsorts. Plenty of judgement on that daily record video aswell which has at least half a dozen bodies between the camera and the clubhouse door so shows the sum total of no actual details

2 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Well all I've done is, without condoning anything, and certainly not defending either, state that meadow players weren't faultless. Check the fitba shorts highlights. One meadow player totally bypasses embracing the keeper to go right to us to shout allsorts. Plenty of judgement on that daily record video aswell which has at least half a dozen bodies between the camera and the clubhouse door so shows the sum total of no actual details

But a member of the Meadow staff has described holding a door shut as angry fans tried to pile in. Are you saying that wasn't the case?

1 hour ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Another c**t that disnae actually know me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

A w****r that's got everycunt foaming at the mouth with total fucking nonsense cos they don't like me stating facts against automatic blind accusations 😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

But a member of the Meadow staff has described holding a door shut as angry fans tried to pile in. Are you saying that wasn't the case?

Don't actually tally know proper details of it all, just know they weren't blameless

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Aye but the nasty footballers shouted "allsorts" at them.

Perfectly reasonable behaviour if you're a thicko.

What hypocrisy are you talking about?

Aye whatever u say pal. You don't actually know me apart from maybe to see so uv obviously been told by somebody and a can tell u for a fact what said judgement will be based on but u feel free tae think u know me all u want if it helps u cover up your hypocrisy [emoji106]

So you can abuse players all game but if they give it the get it up you when they win it gives you licence to try and attack them ?[emoji849]

Don't actually tally know proper details of it all, just know they weren't blameless

A w****r that's got everyubt foaming at the mouth with total fucking nonsense cos they don't like me stating facts against automatic blind accusations [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126]🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

English please Mr Peebrain

You will find I haven't attempted to justify anything, simply stated the fact that meadow players weren't faultless 

Yet you’ve not actually explained what crime the meadow players committed apart from celebrating with their goalie behind the goal, where you lot happened to have gathered [emoji23]

Another video has been sent to the SJFA and shows exactly what happened.

57 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Aye but the nasty footballers shouted "allsorts" at them.

Perfectly reasonable behaviour if you're a thicko.

Didn't say it defends anything actions Simply shows that it's not one sided as everybodys making out