Todays scores 7/12

GNU_Linux

Maybe chose not being a complete fucking nugget. Maybe choose taking your tinted specs aff n realising there's two sets o folk involved but hey Irvine meadow players had halo's eh? Better yet choose trying to get it into your tiny brain that one season wonders would mean having success for one season with zero more hmmmmm 

You’re really taking this defeat well.

Still haven’t told us what the Meadow players did.

Don’t tar us all with the one brush [emoji853] there are many of us who enjoy the football.

But I will say, the constant chants about Talbot is nothing short of bloody annoying at loch Park. I go to enjoy a game, not to listen to idiots shouting F the Talbot. We should be concentrating on why we’re so bad lately [emoji52]

Credit where credits due, good post and suppose it comes across that all Glens fans are the same. I know that’s not the case and a lot of good junior fans and committee members who work hard to keep the club going. Just an element of the support that the club needs to deal with. A few clubs have elements to deal with we are no different at times when emotion gets the better of some people.

Aye another p***k that doesn't know me. And I'd rather be called thick by some c**t that disnae Ken me than be somebody that hides being an anonymous profile while falsely making somebody out to be a paedophile [emoji106]

If I remember right you were the 1 thrown of here for making false accusations of me seemingly referring to you as a paedophile when they words never came out my mouth. And I’ve seen enough of you to know that your not the full shilling and after reading some of your comments on here I think I may be proved right.

The Irvine Herald understands that Meadow manager Brian McGinty and midfielder Ryan Carnwath were also jostled and kicked by a small group of fans as they tried to enter the adjoining social club long after the full time whistle.

Clearly Ryan and Brian were at fault for that too [emoji23]

The Irvine Herald understands that Meadow manager Brian McGinty and midfielder Ryan Carnwath were also jostled and kicked by a small group of fans as they tried to enter the adjoining social club long after the full time whistle.

Clearly Ryan and Brian were at fault for that too [emoji23]

Hope Brian’s tights weren’t ripped during the jostling....[emoji57]

Think you still have those anger issues spitting on the management team and wanting to fight with players for winning a game of football 🤡🤡

The whole thing was videoed mate and it clearly shows the Glens fans (one in particular) going for the meadow players before they all pile in.

Also shows our physio scrambling for his own safety.

The whole thing was videoed mate and it clearly shows the Glens fans (one in particular) going for the meadow players before they all pile in.
Yeah and SJFA look to possible be involved if it's in the referee report

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/football-chiefs-probe-violent-scenes-21058273

Wow. I didn’t see any of that, but having seen the vid☹️ I’m ashamed to say I’m an affton supporter. I take my young grandson to home games, but after watching that [emoji52] I will not be returning to loch park ‘ever’. I’m finished☹️ I don’t want my grandson witnessing scenes like that. This will also be my last post on this form. I’ve had enough.
[emoji112][emoji112]

10 hours ago, Blobby said:

Think you still have those anger issues spitting on the management team and wanting to fight with players for winning a game of football 🤡🤡

Think hmmm well watch the video cos I walk fae right of the screen tae the left, at least  half a dozen bodies between me and whatever did or Didnae happen 

9 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

If I remember right you were the 1 thrown of here for making false accusations of me seemingly referring to you as a paedophile when they words never came out my mouth. And I’ve seen enough of you to know that your not the full shilling and after reading some of your comments on here I think I may be proved right.

The r word ending in ard was what a got banned for. You never said I'd directly but child chaser is clearly in that way o speaking, n if you have actually seen the video and genuinely hink that a was chasing kids then a suggest you either get an eye test or stronger specs. Two in question were 16 at the time big enough tae know what they were doing but that's diverting fae the point, see if u want tae stick bye your original pathetic false accusations then come over n see me on the 21st.  👍

Guest Nocknosh1988
43 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

The r word ending in ard was what a got banned for. You never said I'd directly but child chaser is clearly in that way o speaking, n if you have actually seen the video and genuinely hink that a was chasing kids then a suggest you either get an eye test or stronger specs. Two in question were 16 at the time big enough tae know what they were doing but that's diverting fae the point, see if u want tae stick bye your original pathetic false accusations then come over n see me on the 21st.  👍

Your a kid on hard man mr nut. That little group you hang about with at games constantly abusing players during and after matches. Time yous were punished for it 

17 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Your a kid on hard man mr nut. That little group you hang about with at games constantly abusing players during and after matches. Time yous were punished for it 

Kid on hard man based on correcting a clown calling me as serious a thing as that from being an anonymous profile? Hmmm. If u actually knew me you'd know that am no even near being a fighter (and never claimed to be) despite the image some folk imagine down to my size, but am no having a fucking nugget like that saying whit like that n taking it.  Constantly? Saturday spilled over from the verbal (which every team does) name me several more to amount to your claim of constantly?  

Just you stick tae claiming a manager is the best in the league after losing ten out of first 13 gems 😂😂😂

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88