Todays scores 7/12

GNU_Linux

1 minute ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Aye that's it cos a don't type proper English a must not be right. 

Here then

You're team cannot call out anybody for violence, you silly person 

Happy ya fucking nugget? Well seen you can't dispute your own teams troubles with violence eh? 

*Your

Try again

M8 your making a tool of yourself. Your a passionate Glens supporter not like the type that have latched onto your club are going to get the Glens into serious bother. Its a shame really because theres some decent folk trying to run a football club and bring some success to the village. As you might have read there are people from a number of clubs boycotting Loch Park which is also a shame as people only want to follow their team without any incidents.

3 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

*Your

Try again

Make you a deal pal, I'll edit my mistake if you successfully tell me why you have the right to slate another team being involved in heated stuff when your own fans used to need fucking riot units, helicopters etc? 

Choose being a Glens fan. Choose wanting to square go everyone when your team gets beat. Choose wearing fake stone island and dancing under a corrugated sheet. Choose constantly singing about the most successful team in the juniors. Choose being one season wonders!!

Don’t tar us all with the one brush [emoji853] there are many of us who enjoy the football.
But I will say, the constant chants about Talbot is nothing short of bloody annoying at loch Park. I go to enjoy a game, not to listen to idiots shouting F the Talbot. We should be concentrating on why we’re so bad lately [emoji52]

Your not right either.

Its typical whataboutery. Most clubs have idiot fans I agree but Glenafton have more incidents than any other club.

Until you accept that and do something about more and more away fans will stay away from your ground.

I am genuinely not aware of Talbot fans putting people in the hospital but you carry on ignoring it

Maybe chose not being a complete fucking nugget. Maybe choose taking your tinted specs aff n realising there's two sets o folk involved but hey Irvine meadow players had halo's eh? Better yet choose trying to get it into your tiny brain that one season wonders would mean having success for one season with zero more hmmmmm 

Tiny brain?? Your the thickest person in new Cumnock peenut and that’s some achievement to say the least

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Your not right either.

Its typical whataboutery. Most clubs have idiot fans I agree but Glenafton have more incidents than any other club.

Until you accept that and do something about more and more away fans will stay away from your ground.

I am genuinely not aware of Talbot fans putting people in the hospital but you carry on ignoring it

I'm not right hmmm I haven't condoned anything simply pointed out that there is two groups in any heated incident. 

Make you a deal pal, I'll edit my mistake if you successfully tell me why you have the right to slate another team being involved in heated stuff when your own fans used to need fucking riot units, helicopters etc? 

Helicopters, what shite are you making up now.

I take it you are talking about the "Battle Of Townhead". Talbot admitted there is a problem and dealt with it. There has been no trouble since.

Glens don't admit to a problem and it carries on to this day and will continue to carry on

And your assault on my intelligence is based on what? Since u don't a tally know me hmmmmmm

At the last Glens visit to Beechwood you sat at the front of the stand. Tied your flag to the railing and nobody bothered you.

3 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Tiny brain?? Your the thickest person in new Cumnock peenut and that’s some achievement to say the least

Aye another p***k that doesn't know me. And I'd rather be called thick by some c**t that disnae Ken me than be somebody that hides being an anonymous profile while falsely making somebody out to be a paedophile 👍

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88

1 minute ago, Blackie Gold said:

At the last Glens visit to Beechwood you sat at the front of the stand. Tied your flag to the railing and nobody bothered you.

And had some good crack with a couple o talbot old boys aswell. Haven't said anything to deny glens fans were in the wrong though. Simply trying to get it through to some that meadow players didn't exactly have halo's on. 

Everybody knows your as thick as pigshit[emoji849]
Remember the video of you chasing children round the play park....

And your assault on my intelligence is based on what? Since u don't a tally know me hmmmmmm

Meadow players not allowed to celebrate winning?

And had some good crack with a couple o talbot old boys aswell. Haven't said anything to deny glens fans were in the wrong though. Simply trying to get it through to some that meadow players didn't exactly have halo's on. 

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

I cant decipher Swahili emoji849.png

Hahahaha aye you cannae read messages  written in a perfectly understandable way just not plain English hmmmmm if that was the case your first reply would be sorry can't understand you hmmm