Caley Thistle v Ayr United - The Paul Sheerin Derby

Great win today the whole team played well in tough conditions.

Keating's was my MOTM Carson & Trafford were close runners up they dominated the midfield.

Jordan White had a decent game scoring a superb goal. 

Miiles Storey's pace was causing Ayr all sorts of problems on the flanks. Went on a brilliant 45 yard run to score the 2nd goal catching them on the break after another poor corner from United. 

James Keatings looked pissed off that Storey didn't lay it off to him😅 but fair play to Storey he scored. I would of been pretty pissed off if he hadn't.

Must have been a one off with Storey. Come up against him multiple times when he was with Thistle and his undoubted pace caused us no problems at all. Seemed to be in headless chicken mode most of the time, and his finishing was abject if by some mischance he did get anywhere near goal.

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Watching Kerr's interview he's obviously aware of the problems. So there's that at least.

It was a good interview tbh. He'll likely get money to spend but says there's no rush at the minute because there's no one available that he actually wants. I'd be more worried if he had things lined up and had no money to spend. 

McGuffie not being fit excuses the starting 11 a wee bit but I still think he should've started today. Looks like he's going to throw himself back in now. 

It was a good interview tbh. He'll likely get money to spend but says there's no rush at the minute because there's no one available that he actually wants. I'd be more worried if he had things lined up and had no money to spend. 
McGuffie not being fit excuses the starting 11 a wee bit but I still think he should've started today. Looks like he's going to throw himself back in now. 
Looked like Ayr got a bit of a lift when Kerr subbed himself on. As an outsider looking in you've got a lose-lose situation.

You've made your most influential player the manager so you miss him on the pitch. And as a inexperienced manager you're probably not going to see anything good out of his management either.

And they’re 4th again. It may just be that we’ve beaten them pretty much every time but I haven’t seen this Barca style of play from Ayr in our games.
We're a way better football team that you.
It's just that you hammer throw shitfest tae f**k your way against us, always and forever. Since the 90s. Sheerin moved to us because he knew we were ballers #4evs

7 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

We're a way better football team that you.
It's just that you hammer throw shitfest tae f**k your way against us, always and forever. Since the 90s. Sheerin moved to us because he knew we were ballers #4evs

Took me a good while to interpret this post but I think it's a clear cry for help, motivated by a Dwarf mentality.

You have to feel sorry for him as it's clear his primary school education passed him by.

Took me a good while to interpret this post but I think it's a clear cry for help, motivated by a Dwarf mentality.
You have to feel sorry for him as it's clear his primary school education passed him by.
Thought it was quite obviously a satirical masterpiece, but here we are. No hard feelings [emoji3577]

11 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Examples?

Pages 1 - 4 of the thread is almost totally populated by Ayr fans, if you are struggling with the meaning of varacious then that sums it up in that AU fans 'have a voracious appetite for posting' pre match but in this case are absent post match.

Another meaning could be 'insatiably eager'

Edited by SandyCromarty