Caley Thistle v Ayr United - The Paul Sheerin Derby

The players were off to bed early, a few of the backroom staff stayed a bit later. They were chatting to the other guests, enjoying some of the cheesy tunes. They came over and shook my hand when they left, seemed like really sound guys. I wished them luck for the season "apart from tomorrow!" Top notch patter, I know.

9 hours ago, WATTOO said:

For the most part we've played well this season with the odd blip, however Tuesday nights showing had absolutely nothing and just depressed me.

There was no fight, there appeared to be no game plan, there was no quality and there was just nothing to get excited about. We managed a grand total of two attempts on goal up until injury time and even our best players looked like complete dumplings. In fact it gave me the feeling that we'd never score a goal again and I've not had that feeling for a very long time.

Who knows, maybe an away fixture to our biggest bogey team is just EXACTLY what we're needing or then again perhaps the 11/8 available on Inverness is a wee Christmas bookie bonus that we should all be taking huge advantage of..................

Even if Thistle were 10/1 I would never back on my team to lose 

Absolutely no loyalty in betting. Inverness @ 6/5 are top of my treble today. Don’t get me wrong, I’d be over the moon with an Ayr victory and will be shouting them on to win, but in terms of betting that is a massive price that can’t be turned down.

Absolutely no loyalty in betting. Inverness @ 6/5 are top of my treble today. Don’t get me wrong, I’d be over the moon with an Ayr victory and will be shouting them on to win, but in terms of betting that is a massive price that can’t be turned down.
Ayr could get a result but you're right, those are healthy odds considering our long lay off and Tuesday's performance.

Hopefully kerr-bo gets a big reaction.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

They were even bigger earlier on in the week. Price has come right in. Didn’t jump on it as thought Inverness might have a few out 

Fans of both Dundee sides showing desperation already with regards to The Caley and Ayr United and the Christmas trees have just gone up. You simply adore to see it.