Auchinleck Talbot v Kilwinning Rangers

Talbot supporter

3 hours ago, Smudger said:
14 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:
Talbot have no more boasters per head than any other team who get the result they want. 

You must have known you were putting yourself in the firing line some people will just no gi it a rest

I don't get why the lad gets such flak. He has already explained the reasons for his move, not that he needed to.

The plain fact is that he provides a fantastic service to Talbot fans, especially those, like me, who can't get to the matches. In fact, as has been demonstrated this week, his videos provide evidence to the forum at large to clear up arguments. The ins and outs of where he used to film are completely irrelevant and posters should stop using it as a stick to beat him with. He more than earns the right to comment on Talbot issues as he is an integral part of the club. Long may that continue.

In short, leave the boay alane!

To be fair to Killiepieo - of course he has switched allegiance to Talbot. Who would want to film Bangaverage juniors every week whose season highlights might be a local derby win and a run in the West. Instead he has a constant diet of big occasions with plenty of silverware to film. Twenty years ago he would have been a Buffs supporter.

55 minutes ago, Park the Buffs said:

To be fair to Killiepieo - of course he has switched allegiance to Talbot. Who would want to film Bangaverage juniors every week whose season highlights might be a local derby win and a run in the West. Instead he has a constant diet of big occasions with plenty of silverware to film. Twenty years ago he would have been a Buffs supporter.

Killiepiyo poked his head above the parapet when he didn't need to. I didn't ask him to. I disagree with him. On the face of a switch of allegiance, I agree with your post, makes no sense to me why somebody would switch allegiance between two competing clubs in the same area unless an element of glory hunting is involved.

If I post anything it's the same record on repeat lol. I joined Hurlford to film the games and thats what I did. I may have said before.. I was approached by Kilwinning, spoke to a few folk there at the time but it wasnt meant to be. Figured the right thing to do would be stick it out at Hurlford. That failed. Miserably.

Quit and some time later was encouraged to speak to Talbot. Rest is history ⚽

Edited by Killiepiyo

29 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

If I post anything it's the same record on repeat lol. I joined Hurlford to film the games and thats what I did. I may have said before.. I was approached by Kilwinning, spoke to a few folk there at the time but it wasnt meant to be. Figured the right thing to do would be stick it out at Hurlford. That failed. Miserably.

Quit and some time later was encouraged to speak to Talbot. Rest is history ⚽

So you are not a Talbot fan, you just film their games? Fair enough.

11 hours ago, TFW said:

Pity some folk just want to see that, preferring to take the cheap shots ad nauseum. Move on....

For most people I'd imagine that supporting or following a club is in the blood, it's life long, where you come from, in the family, a multitude of reasons.

Abandoning one club for another, in the same area or league is hard to comprehend, other than for glory hunting reasons.

I do not know Killiepiyo from Adam, I've no idea what happened with him at Hurlford. He raised his head to disagree with my opinion of a minority of the Talbot support. I disagree with him, that's life, we move on.

For most people I'd imagine that supporting or following a club is in the blood, it's life long, where you come from, in the family, a multitude of reasons.

Abandoning one club for another, in the same area or league is hard to comprehend, other than for glory hunting reasons.

I do not know Killiepiyo from Adam, I've no idea what happened with him at Hurlford. He raised his head to disagree with my opinion of a minority of the Talbot support. I disagree with him, that's life, we move on.

No you didn't just disagree with him. You decided to personally attack him with a completely different subject than was being discussed but as you say let's me on

5 hours ago, Smudger said:

No you didn't just disagree with him. You decided to personally attack him with a completely different subject than was being discussed but as you say let's me on

I think it's relevant in the context of the point that was being made.

1 hour ago, Smudger said:
On 10/12/2019 at 20:23, Killiepiyo said:
Talbot have no more boasters per head than any other team who get the result they want. 

How do you manage to turn that post into a personal attack on him in the context it was wrote

It's not a personal attack though. Not sure where you get that idea from. Are you just shit stirring and deflecting away from the original point?

It's not a personal attack though. Not sure where you get that idea from. Are you just shit stirring and deflecting away from the original point?
Well aye it clearly is the txt was about boasting fans and you bring up a totally different subject but hey this is defo my last post on the matter

59 minutes ago, Smudger said:
1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

Well aye it clearly is the txt was about boasting fans and you bring up a totally different subject but hey this is defo my last post on the matter

Thank goodness for that …