Auchinleck Talbot v Kilwinning Rangers

Talbot supporter

Watched the Talbot last week and they were very impressive. It will take some performance to beat them. No weaknesses in the side, play as a team and never give the opposition any time on the ball. In junior terms I would describe them as awesome. 

49 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Really hoping Talbot can derail the Buffs train tomorrow. Actually, is their ground next to a railway? Maybe someone should start a......

Mon the Talbot!

Think they’ll hit the buffers tomorrow. Full steam ahead for the Bot. Every player in their side has some engine and they have no sleepers. 

Watched the talbot last week and was far from impressed , they just dour teams out and no doubt they are good at it but as far as playing football , no for me , it’s all about getting the ball forward to Graeme who’s the best striker in junior football and playing off him but they are fit and born winners so until someone matches them they are the benchmark we all aspire to be 

For me I think this is a must win game for talbot anything other than 3 points would put a dent in their title hopes  buffs are playing well but talbot are different from every other team in this league so we will need to up our game to get a result. The player I fear the most is our ex striker Bryan boylan he missed the first game through injury so if he plays he will be out to show his old and local team what he has. Result  I will sit on the fence and say 1.1 goal scored by Alex mcwaters who is on fire at the moment.

Watched the talbot last week and was far from impressed , they just dour teams out and no doubt they are good at it but as far as playing football , no for me , it’s all about getting the ball forward to Graeme who’s the best striker in junior football and playing off him but they are fit and born winners so until someone matches them they are the benchmark we all aspire to be 
Never read a more contradictory sentence in all ma life

43 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

For me I think this is a must win game for talbot anything other than 3 points would put a dent in their title hopes  buffs are playing well but talbot are different from every other team in this league so we will need to up our game to get a result. The player I fear the most is our ex striker Bryan boylan he missed the first game through injury so if he plays he will be out to show his old and local team what he has. Result  I will sit on the fence and say 1.1 goal scored by Alex mcwaters who is on fire at the moment.

I recon 'keeper David Marky, & defenders Tommy Maitland, & Davie Syme must be on top form, on Saturday. If they can stop Talbot from scoring.... especially early in the match, Buffs can get a good result! As you said, McWaters is playing well, & I think Monti can be a match winner for us. C'mon the Buffs!! 

1 hour ago, Smudger said:
2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Never read a more contradictory sentence in all ma life

The guy thinks darvel are a better team. Says it all haha