8 minutes ago, nsr said:

I also enjoyed the other Hearts player strongly advising Mulraney to leave the pitch as quickly as possible so they could get on with chasing an equaliser.

I enjoyed that after a good few minutes of time wasting in the corner, when Hearts finally did get a free kick and had a chance to launch the ball up the park, their keeper proceeded to scud the ball straight into the East Stand.  

1 hour ago, Casagolda said:

I enjoyed that after a good few minutes of time wasting in the corner, when Hearts finally did get a free kick and had a chance to launch the ball up the park, their keeper proceeded to scud the ball straight into the East Stand.  

It didn't even look like a foul either, clearly the ref realised that they were losing the plot and thought I need to get this ball out of this corner. 

Obviously the keeper was quite enjoying the antics and decided to let us have another go. 

1 hour ago, Casagolda said:

Whole geological epochs passed as Grimmy took the subsequent throw ins.

Also loved him applauding the red card. Some boy!

4 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

I hate being "that guy" but if that offside decision goes against either Rangers or Celtic it's getting dragged up for days, regardless of the result.

Likewise, as far as the red card goes a referee would never have given an Old Firm player a straight red card for foul and abusive language. Again, it'll never get mentioned.

Tbf the Alba guys seemed to find it as unbelievable as the viewers judging hy the amount of times they replayed it.

Wonder what "f**k me that was never offside" is in Gaelic

4 hours ago, Casagolda said:

Anything that gets ye olde Donkey Chant out of cold storage is fine by me - the funniest 5 mins of the season.

I wasn't there yesterday but that goalie patter reminds me of when one of those absolutely useless Dundee United haddies punted the ball into the East Stand about three times. Folk around me were irate as if he was going out of his way to injure someone rather than just being a goalie in a shite Dundee United team.