The person that does our highlights was having a laugh including those first two shots.

I thought our disallowed goal was onside at the game and the highlights show that two defenders are definitely playing Campbell onside by a couple of yards and a third might also be playing him onside as well.

It’s as bad a decision as Ross Forbes disallowed goal against the original Rangers all those years ago.

I’m also a wee bit annoyed that Donnelly’s glorious hack wasn’t in the highlights.

A very soft red card. Makes no difference to the game like but still, be a lot of players of every week if that’s a red.

It is a soft red card. Especially when the captain of other clubs basically gets away with it week in week out.

Scott Brown continually tells refs to their face to f**k Off and walks away every time.

However evens up the fact Berra should have walked. Unbelievable what he gets away with.

7 hours ago, NJ2 said:

A very soft red card. Makes no difference to the game like but still, be a lot of players of every week if that’s a red.

Aye, sign of a ref that cant handle people - should have taken him to one side and had a word with him but a straight red? Nah.

10 minutes ago, Andy H said:

<sarcasm>Maybe we need VAR up here...</sarcasm> 

Just competent officials would be a start. I thought it was online at the time but when you see the highlights back it’s laughably bad, three Hearts players playing him miles onside.

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
1 hour ago, Yorky said:
Wow the disallowed goal decision is plain crazy.

I can only assume he didn't the full back off to the side and near the bye line as he was so far ahead of Campbell and out of his line of vision. Should really be doing better though with more awareness.

Tbh, he's just made an absolute c**t of it. I'd imagine he's seen Campbell pretty much on the goal line tapping it in and stuck his flag up when Berra claims for it.

You can see the assistant's position on the right of the screenshot below. Halkett and Berra are standing right in front of him, unless he has some sort of visual impairment there's no chance he doesn't see them. Campbell's on the edge of the 6 yard box when Polworth plays the ball. He's a good 3 or 4 yards on.

It's not even a marginal decision...

1976258834_ScreenShot2019-12-07at22_18_58.thumb.png.d8817872c5a122c97c3fbb40eb4a39ee.png

25 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Everyone who has ever played football has told the ref to f**k off but generally you do it under your breath while you’re walking away. You don’t scream it in his face from 4 feet away.

To me the difference is most players have had a foul given against them and could argue that they are saying f**k off to the decision. 

In this instance he has been asked to move back ten yards and we've all seen his hilarious reaction and so has left the ref no option but to send him off. 

Edited to add - also a big fan of donnelly's "tackle" on the halfway line, especially given the fact that the rules of football are so stupid sometimes. He literally made no attempt to get the ball and to be honest I would have had no complaints if he was given a straight red. Makes mulrabey's red all the sweeter to be honest although the officials were shocking all game and made a number of bizarre decisions. 

Edited by weemac

10 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Tbh, he's just made an absolute c**t of it. I'd imagine he's seen Campbell pretty much on the goal line tapping it in and stuck his flag up when Berra claims for it.

You can see the assistant's position on the right of the screenshot below. Halkett and Berra are standing right in front of him, unless he has some sort of visual impairment there's no chance he doesn't see them. Campbell's on the edge of the 6 yard box when Polworth plays the ball. He's a good 3 or 4 yards on.

1976258834_ScreenShot2019-12-07at22_18_58.thumb.png.d8817872c5a122c97c3fbb40eb4a39ee.png

That's horrendous. Worst I've ever seen previously was when Frazer Wright was ruled offside here...

Screenshot_20191208-110533_YouTube.thumb.jpg.a896be89d99d7a701659bd345639a89a.jpg

... balls goes straight to his head and nodded in, not even close to anyone else. 

Worst bit is you dont even get an explanation, you're just left with absolutely no idea.

40 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

For Campbell to get into an offside position before Palworth’s shot he’d have to be quicker than Usain Bolt !!!!

I hate being "that guy" but if that offside decision goes against either Rangers or Celtic it's getting dragged up for days, regardless of the result.

Likewise, as far as the red card goes a referee would never have given an Old Firm player a straight red card for foul and abusive language. Again, it'll never get mentioned.