12 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Just seen in Alba the goal ruled out for offside and it is one of the worst decisions of the season.

Campbell is yards inside and played on by 2 hearts players.

Lucky the jambos are pish.

I had to go back and check as I could not believe my eyes.  

Just seen in Alba the goal ruled out for offside and it is one of the worst decisions of the season.

Campbell is yards inside and played on by 2 hearts players.

Lucky the jambos are pish.
I thought at the time that it was going in without him needing to touch it? Frustrating if it was as onside as people say.

1 hour ago, Swello said:

I also loved the East Stand connoisseurs' round of applause for Donnelly's cynical tackle on the half way line when Hearts were breaking late on. We all say we want to see good football but secretly love a big fucking hack.

I cheered that almost as much as the goal.

I’ve complained about us being a bit soft and naive on numerous occasions this season, so I fully endorsed Donnelly’s efforts. Thoroughly enjoyed Hylton and Grimshaw keeping the ball in the corner for a fair few mins at the end as well.

Wasn’t exactly a pretty game but with the conditions and the opposition, it was never going be. Still, it was one those horrible, niggly affairs that there’s some quite satisfying about winning.

Fitting that the one bit of real quality between Hylton and Long decided it. 

Edited by Casagolda

53 minutes ago, Casagolda said:

I cheered that almost as much as the goal.

I’ve complained about us being a bit soft and naive on numerous occasions this season, so I fully endorsed Donnelly’s efforts. Thoroughly enjoyed Hylton and Grimshaw keeping the ball in the corner for a fair few mins at the end as well.

Wasn’t exactly a pretty game but with the conditions and the opposition, it was never going be. Still, it was one those horrible, niggly affairs that there’s some quite satisfying about winning.

Fitting that the one bit of real quality between Hylton and Long decided it. 

I was happier with that win today than either the St Johnstone or St Mirren wins precisely as it was never a sure thing. I thought we saw the game out really well once Hartley came on and it was a different type of win.

Chris Long’s run that led to our disallowed was a thing of beauty, good performance from him with more to come. That goal should give him the confidence to go on and score more. 
Just to add how good is Hylton, been saying since the start how good he is, firmly showing it now.