12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Anyone got the odds on us being relegated?

You're 20/1 to finish bottom.

You'll beat us next week FWIW. At home with a new manager bounce, itll be high tempo football and we wont cope.

20 hours ago, MJC said:

A home game against a side that many of our support think we should be beating. Where have I seen that before, this season alone? And there's talk of a sickness bug doing the rounds in our squad too.

Away win tomorrow, as sure as night follows day.

2-0 Hearts.

You will be raging with that result..

We made a meal of that in the end but we were well worth our win. Really well worked goal, beautiful turn from Hylton to set that up and we'll finished by Long. We are still not clinical enough in the final third though and that left us hanging on a bit but fortunately Hearts were utter garbage and didn't seriously trouble us.

All in all we've got to be happy with that especially given other results.

So I've seen us beat St Johnstoe St Mirren and Hearts this week and  not lose a goal . TBH  we haven't been  that great  but those 3  are  utter dross . I cant even work out who was the worst out the three.  I can definitely say it's the worst St Johnstone team I've  ever seen  though.

Not the best game but probably one that illustrates how things go for you when you're having a good season - we've been on the other end of that result so many times where there is nothing in the game but the other team takes their chance when it comes. Hearts to me looked better than St Mirren or St Johnstone but they clearly have zero confidence.

The goal was a thing of beauty, the ball ran for us early on in the build up but it was a good attack and a genuine top quality finish. Long is probably the most frustrating player in this years intake - he clearly has some real quality and he has good pace but he hasn't fully clicked yet. That said, I'm loving that our forwards are taking it in turns to be the main man each week.

I also loved the East Stand connoisseurs' round of applause for Donnelly's cynical tackle on the half way line when Hearts were breaking late on. We all say we want to see good football but secretly love a big fucking hack.

9 out of 9 points, 8 scored and three clean sheets against this season's dross is a brilliant week's work - actually looking forward to Rangers coming to Fir Park....