A home game against a side that many of our support think we should be beating. Where have I seen that before, this season alone? And there's talk of a sickness bug doing the rounds in our squad too.

Away win tomorrow, as sure as night follows day.

2-0 Hearts.

A home game against a side that many of our support think we should be beating. Where have I seen that before, this season alone? And there's talk of a sickness bug doing the rounds in our squad too.
2-0 Hearts.
Shut up ya bellend.

7-0 Motherwell.

2-0 Hearts.

Do you not bore yourself?

32 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Even if we were to scrape a win, which won't happen, there's absolutely no danger we won't concede.

Uche to stay on the bench while Macphee starts old man MacLean and a home win.

MacLean loves Motherwell tbf, scored against them more than any other team for us. Thi I it was 11 goals in 21 games.

13 hours ago, MJC said:

2-0 Hearts.

You've put more people to sleep than Harold Shipman you tedious c**t.. Anyway 4 nil Well .

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

MacLean loves Motherwell tbf, scored against them more than any other team for us. Thi I it was 11 goals in 21 games.

I am only surprised to learn that it was only 11 goals scored against us. 

The Jambos would probably have anyone else start but McLean does love a goal against us for sure. 

Usual pish from MJC. It depends what version of Hearts turn up. If any team start on the front foot v us then we may struggle. The two Saints sides were content to let us get into our stride last two games without troubling us too much. 

Would love a 3rd win in a row but for some reason expect a draw - 2-2. McLean with all 4 goals...

I’m not buying the line of an easy Well win. I think Hearts have been poor in the last few visits to us including the league game when they were top but they more often than not get a result. I expect another physical Hearts performance, very tough game , and would not be surprised to see a hearts come away with the win. If anyone think it’s going to be a stroll in the park for well I think they are in for a big shock.

Edited by Yorky

11 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Shut up ya bellend.

7-0 Motherwell.

5 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Last Saturday when we best St Johnstone?  

3 hours ago, wellfan09 said:

Do you not bore yourself?

1 hour ago, Mr Pikey said:

You've put more people to sleep than Harold Shipman you tedious c**t.. Anyway 4 nil Well .

😂

@MJC would it not just be easier to change your profile to show the team you really follow (follow) ? 

3 hours ago, Yorky said:

I’m not buying the line of an easy Well win. I think Hearts have been poor in the last few visits to us including the league game when they were top but they more often than not get a result. I expect another physical Hearts performance, very tough game , and would not be surprised to see a hearts come away with the win. If anyone think it’s going to be a stroll in the park for well I think they are in for a big shock.

I don't know. Someone only has to fart in Berra's vicinity and sticks the ball into his own net.