The win at Tynecastle earlier in the season was my favourite game so far - a worldy from Seedorf and some of the best boo-ing I've ever heard in a scottish ground made it pretty memorable - so looking forward to this one. 

I think our record against Hearts and Fir Park is pretty decent and obviously they are going through a bit of a shiter at the moment, so we should be confident of taking something (usual Motherwell caveats apply). Robinson may choose to make some minor changes but no-one would complain if it was the same starting 11 from Wednesday night's stroll in Paisley given that we have a week's gap until the next game.

Hoping for a 9/9 points for the week but is it ever that easy for us?

• Swello changed the title to 'Well - Jambos
3 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

A reminder that we might not actually be good, IMO.

Draw at best I reckon.

It is all relative I guess. In so far as we might not be that good but we are better than those teams below us at the moment. 

Being a Motherwell fan means you never can get too far ahead of yourself in relation to positive vibes. All that said we have been in top 4 for the whole of 2019 in terms of points won. So this is not a flash in the pan. 

That said Hearts are always capable of raising their game v Motherwell. So whilst I believe we can win I am not overly confident we will. Also depends who is unavailable due to this bug going around. 

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

It is all relative I guess. In so far as we might not be that good but we are better than those teams below us at the moment. 

Being a Motherwell fan means you never can get too far ahead of yourself in relation to positive vibes. All that said we have been in top 4 for the whole of 2019 in terms of points won. So this is not a flash in the pan. 

That said Hearts are always capable of raising their game v Motherwell. So whilst I believe we can win I am not overly confident we will. Also depends who is unavailable due to this bug going around. 

I can assure you we are not capable of that at the moment..

3 hours ago, welldaft said:

Hearts are always capable of raising their game v Motherwell.

Much better Hearts teams than this mob have been scudded at Fir Park. I'm not sure I can recall us being so utterly inept and raising our game to beat a Motherwell team who were flying high in the league. 

A reminder that we might not actually be good, IMO.
Draw at best I reckon.

You might actually be good, but you aren’t fuckin’ murder. Shree points to the home side. If Motherwell -1 is a decent price I wouldn’t put any off it.