Livi vs Killie

Finally things fell to us, a dominant display from start to finish and imo 3-0 flattered Killie. 

Looked back to our best today, number of man of the match performances, Lawson, Sibbald, Lawless and Dykes the stand outs. 

Good week its been, 3 without defeat funny how a win can put a positive spin on things. 

We've been due that. Was looking like normal service with Pittman's chance and the goal line stramash in the first half not going our way but we kept our heads up and took the 3 goals well. On another day that's 5 or 6. Lawson was my man of the match closely followed by sibbs. Dykes was very good too and when he took the ball down the line in the second half, taking 3 Killie players with him he looked like he was bursting with confidence and it showed with a fantastic finish and an assist.

That was unexpectedly easy, Sarkic hardly broke sweat for all he had to do, fucking love it when we get a result like this when nobody was expecting it, cheered me right up for Sat night, a feeling I've not experienced in a while coming away from a Livi game.:cheers

Thought Lawson and Sibbald were superb, even Souda ran his arse off tracking back and winning tackles, Pittman still not back to his best but feckit, i'll let him have a pass on that first half miss, superbly set up for him in the build up play too, it deserved a goal to round it off.

Things are looking a lot brighter than before ko, what a difference a win makes.:bounce2