Livi vs Killie

f**k knows how this is going to go.  I think I'm right in saying that Livi haven't won since they turned over Sellik at the start of October?  When a team needs a little boost, we're usually quite obliging in that respect.  We should win, but we'll see.

12 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

This probably won't be a brilliant game by any means. I might go but I'm currently undecided.

Never seen a good game played on plastic.

Head says a boring 0-0 or Killie to snatch a late goal to take all 3 points, heart says we're long overdue a win after referees diddling us out of one or our inability to see out a game, 1-0 Livi. Feck it, it's at home we can do this.:bounce2:ph34r:

9 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Never seen a good game played on plastic.

Head says a boring 0-0 or Killie to snatch a late goal to take all 3 points, heart says we're long overdue a win after referees diddling us out of one or our inability to see out a game, 1-0 Livi. Feck it, it's at home we can do this.:bounce2:ph34r:

Au contraire... 

...you get the idea. 

Sarkic

Lawson  -  Guthrie  -  Lamie  -  ATS

Sibbald  -  Bartley

Souda  -  Pittman  -  Lawless

Dykes

No complaints from me with that. Good to see Lawson start at RB considering that's where he plays for Togo, and I'm pretty sure that's where the OS said his position was when he signed. Hopefully Souda can cause a few problems; good to have Robinson as an option from the bench seeing as he can play anywhere. Also hoping Sibbald can get a good run in the team, been unfortunate with injuries this season so looking forward to seeing him get some more game time.

Killie do not look up for this at all. This is as well as I have seen us play all season, and is certainly miles better than any performance since the Celtic game at home in October. All that is lacking, as always, is a fucking goal.

Wild prediction: Killie to sharpen up for the second half, the Gary Holt Gegenpress to knacker us out and the away team to net a winner in the 81st minute.