Dundee United V Alloa

4-4-2 has served us well for the last few games so Robbie reverts to 4-2-3-1 for most of the half.

That said we could have had two or three more and have been the only team in it but not sure why we abandon a winning formula.

Still see it as a Reynolds OG.

6 minutes ago, Alloamad said:

Couldn’t make the game but the stats look pretty grim. Tough one to take with Partick coming from behind and us slipping to bottom of the league.

its where we deserve to be , we are not as good as we were last season , i fear for us if we do not make some decent signings come  january  .

its where we deserve to be , we are not as good as we were last season , i fear for us if we do not make some decent signings come  january  .

I agree that we need to strengthen, the squad is down on numbers and quality since last season. We’ve had some really good performances so far this season. This i feel is down to the group of guys and their attitude. Still remain to be convinced by Peter Grant, doesn’t seem to be a plan B. The previous game against Caley was crying out for fresh legs and he shoves big Andy further up.

3 hours ago, printer said:

Trouts getting credit for the goal on Sky Sports.

BBC also has Trouten as the scorer. Ridiculous. Nothing ball into the box, skims off Reynolds' head and loops into the net. I presume that's the other shot on target BBC are crediting to Alloa. Silly sods. 

Edited by Pull My Strings

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

4-4-2 has served us well for the last few games so Robbie reverts to 4-2-3-1 for most of the half.

That said we could have had two or three more and have been the only team in it but not sure why we abandon a winning formula.

Still see it as a Reynolds OG.

Madness, isn't it?