Dundee United V Alloa

f**k it.... I’ll do it then.

Looking forward to this one.

Same team as QOS - Stanton + Shankland. (No offence to Stanton who played well last time out, just Shankland too good to leave out, and he hasn’t gone a league game at Tannadice this season with out scoring, so hoping he can keep this up).

I’m going 2-0 United, (Shankland and Clark), Siegrist beating Hamish’s record and a crowd of 8000 for this one.

’mon the Terrors

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

f**k it.... I’ll do it then.

Looking forward to this one.

Same team as QOS - Stanton + Shankland. (No offence to Stanton who played well last time out, just Shankland too good to leave out, and he hasn’t gone a league game at Tannadice this season with out scoring, so hoping he can keep this up).

I’m going 2-0 United, (Shankland and Clark), Siegrist beating Hamish’s record and a crowd of 8000 for this one.

’mon the Terrors

Even if he keeps a clean sheet in this game, it will be broken in the Morton game if they survive the necessary time without losing a goal.

59 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Even if he keeps a clean sheet in this game, it will be broken in the Morton game if they survive the necessary time without losing a goal.

Thought I read somewhere that if he keeps Alloa out for 83 minutes that would break Hamish's league record. 

That being said, the win is that matters tbf. 

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Yup 100% Alloa are winning this. United won't look at the races at all since we've had a mini break. I'm fearful that will be our momentum lost for the season and this game will be the start of a downfall. 

7/12/2019: The day the music died (again). 

F*ck off with the negativity.

I am being forced to watch this on ArabZone; if we lose then listening to the ArabZone commentators will be abject misery, whereas if we win it will just be abject shite.

I really hope we win.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

F*ck off with the negativity.

I am being forced to watch this on ArabZone; if we lose then listening to the ArabZone commentators will be abject misery, whereas if we win it will just be abject shite.

I really hope we win.

I think these boys are volunteers, but it doesn't stop them being annoying, especially when United score.

2 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Yup 100% Alloa are winning this. United won't look at the races at all since we've had a mini break. I'm fearful that will be our momentum lost for the season and this game will be the start of a downfall. 

A bit negative for me too tbh. That what comes out of the last few years I suppose.

Get that we might be a bit off match pace, but with a fully fit squad, on a decent surface and at home, we should get the result we need, regardless of how (un)comfortable it may or may not be.

Sticking by my 2-0 prediction, and it definitely is not going to come back and bite me in the arse.

25 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Pawlett apparently injured again.

If Shankland is fit we should start him, put Appere out wide and Shankland and Clark through the middle.

Take the game to them like we did v Morton and QOS at home and we should be ok.

Whilst not good that Pawlett is injured again, to be fair, I think we have been far better playing a system where we are not trying to shoehorn him in.

Fully agree that we should start Shanks if fit, and hopefully get comfortable early, and take him off as soon as is necessary.

Have missed the football over the past couple of weeks, and hopefully the break does not stop our momentum. Looking forward to what I hope will be a good and dominant display tomorrow, and 3 points closer to the title.

21 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Whilst not good that Pawlett is injured again, to be fair, I think we have been far better playing a system where we are not trying to shoehorn him in.

Fully agree that we should start Shanks if fit, and hopefully get comfortable early, and take him off as soon as is necessary.

Have missed the football over the past couple of weeks, and hopefully the break does not stop our momentum. Looking forward to what I hope will be a good and dominant display tomorrow, and 3 points closer to the title.

This.  All day long.