Edinburgh City Vs Cove Ranters

13 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

We weren’t going to win the league by ten points though.

Who said we were ? You’d be better concentrating on your own teams performance or lack of it rather than offsetting it by slating Other teams or should I just say Cove’s.

big thanks to Edinburgh City for their hospitality today appreciated 

2 minutes ago, Toonsers said:

Who said we were ? You’d be better concentrating on your own teams performance or lack of it rather than offsetting it by slating Other teams or should I just say Cove’s.

big thanks to Edinburgh City for their hospitality today appreciated 

I think you mean Spartans, they do the hospitality etc.

maybe take a leaf from their book and try to be nice and respectful to the opposition rather than  a bunch of arrogant rich wankers.

5 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

I think you mean Spartans, they do the hospitality etc.

maybe take a leaf from their book and try to be nice and respectful to the opposition rather than  a bunch of arrogant rich wankers.

No I mean City clear you’ve got a problem bud!

2 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

I don’t but I will let you get on with writing that match report 😂

I don’t write the match reports but I suspect that if Cowdenbeath did in fact have the cash to back up your posts you might not be so blatantly bias. It obviously upsets you.... like I said thank you to the Edinburgh crew for welcoming today . Well done three points deserved.

5 minutes ago, Toonsers said:

I don’t write the match reports but I suspect that if Cowdenbeath did in fact have the cash to back up your posts you might not be so blatantly bias. It obviously upsets you.... like I said thank you to the Edinburgh crew for welcoming today . Well done three points deserved.

What cash are you on about mate, ? Your losing it 😂

3 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

You’ll change your tune when you beat them.

He doesn’t even live in Cowdenbitch  he’s a former miner who’s got a job in Lidel in Aberdeen and wishes he’s still living the dream of living in Dunfermline 😆

City played very well today, perhaps they'd got a boot up the proverbial after last week. Two good goals from Liam Henderson sent us on our way while Cove's goal was a thing of beauty. To be honest we rode our luck at times, McAdam pulling off some good saves to keep City in it and Cove wasting a number of chances. The last 20 minutes were a bit nervy as City sat in which is usually a dangerous thing for City teams to do and the final whistle was a bit of a relief to be honest. 

It was a honking day weather wise but there was a good turn out from the Dons who couldn't get tickets for Easter Road Cove fans and some good banter too. 

There'll be an interesting game at Galabank next week- a ground that has been a graveyard for various City teams over the years (although I've also seen some good victories there too). 

1 hour ago, Toonsers said:

He doesn’t even live in Cowdenbitch  he’s a former miner who’s got a job in Lidel in Aberdeen and wishes he’s still living the dream of living in Dunfermline 😆

In an utterly abysmal match thread you’ve somehow managed to win “worst post on the thread” with this number.