Edinburgh City Vs Cove Ranters

39 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

I hope Edinburgh win, the entertainment value of the Cove official match report after a defeat is brilliant.

They don't handle defeat too well. Remember the playoff against Cowdenbeath, when they had three sent off in the last few minutes.

26 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Where have the few Cove posters gone? Are they still shell-shocked?

I think there was a mass suicide last week, they both killed themselves 😂that just leaves me!

Interesting one on Saturday looking forward to the relatively short journey to Edinburgh compared to Annan. Has the bubble burst ?Who knows still a few injuries but all I look for first and foremost is to hold our own in the league so if the bubble has burst we have a healthy start on some.....oh and if it’s not look out!

3 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

What's the team news from Cove?  someone on another thread said they had 8 players out last weekend?   Will most of those be back on Saturday?

Radio silence up here as soon as I saw Jordan Brown coming on last week you knew if we weren’t already it was game over the guy couldn’t score in a brothel😂 Jimmy Scott can’t play as a lone striker either no chance.

I know Harry Milne has a uni exam on Sat morning in Aberdeen along with a hamstring injury .....

6 minutes ago, Toonsers said:

I think there was a mass suicide last week, they both killed themselves 😂that just leaves me!

Interesting one on Saturday looking forward to the relatively short journey to Edinburgh compared to Annan. Has the bubble burst ?Who knows still a few injuries but all I look for first and foremost is to hold our own in the league so if the bubble has burst we have a healthy start on some.....oh and if it’s not look out!

when Alloa won the old 3rd division tile a few seasons back we were Skelped by Elgin and berwick 0-5  we still won the league by 14 points ..don't be silly .

16 minutes ago, Toonsers said:

Fair play, you are the only one.

8 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

when Alloa won the old 3rd division tile a few seasons back we were Skelped by Elgin and berwick 0-5  we still won the league by 14 points ..don't be silly .

14 points that’s some margin.

City will defend magnificently, go a goal up through a mishit shot and then concede a 91st minute equaliser as the shot hits the post, gets deflected across the face of goal, hits the other post and trundles in off someone's arse. 

24 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Sunday can’t come quick enough to read the Cove official match report. More comedy gold on the way hopefully.

You should concentrate on your own dismal score today what’s your report on that ? Same old..same old