Hibs vs Aberdeen

4 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Blockhead making the usual fool of himself whilst keeping the hibs bois on strings.

Nah, its more bemusement than anything else.

There are two things about this guy - 

1. I dont think he is actually an Aberdeen fan
  2. His posts are really infantile so he is either a wee laddie or someone in need of help (and not just with sentence structure)

Either way, I am sure he will disappear again until the next time we are playing each other - all quite odd, tbqh.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Nah, its more bemusement than anything else.

There are two things about this guy - 

1. I dont think he is actually an Aberdeen fan
  2. His posts are really infantile so he is either a wee laddie or someone in need of help (and not just with sentence structure)

Either way, I am sure he will disappear again until the next time we are playing each other - all quite odd, tbqh.

I wasn't entirely being serious...

It's the same username and posting style as one of the nutters off of the hat so I'm certain he's a dandy.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

It's the same username and posting style as one of the nutters off of the hat so I'm certain he's a dandy.

Really? Thats an embarrassment, I would disown the throbber if he was one of ours.

24 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Im back!

Hate Sevco more than any other team but surprised to see Jack Ross doesn't seem to have Hibs playing the swift attacking football they have always played.... or maybe not . Hibs are still fucking shite as always.

We can only play that powderpuff midfield that started tonight against pish like Aberdeen and win 3-0. Jack Ross learning the hard way this evening.