Hibs vs Aberdeen

16 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Hard to see where McInnes goes from here. Not gonna get either of the Weegie gigs. Hearts is probably the best gig he will get in Scotland again. Down south to the lower league dross...? 

By the time Aberdeen get around to firing him, it'll probably be World Cup Tournament Qualification Failure time, so he could be the next short-straw choice for the national team.

15 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

By the time Aberdeen get around to firing him, it'll probably be World Cup Tournament Qualification Failure time, so he could be the next short-straw choice for the national team.

Yeah good shout, I'm sure he will get that gig sometime alright 

Yup 
A slow, lingering end to McInnes’ Aberdeen career is in full flow
The next 12-18 months are going to be pointless shite 
Hard to see where McInnes goes from here. Not gonna get either of the Weegie gigs. Hearts is probably the best gig he will get in Scotland again. Down south to the lower league dross...? 
He has his chance to go to Rangers and ultimately changed his mind against it overnight (bottled it). He was very right not to go to Sunderland and probably would have been sacked by the H U N S but he's been nowhere near a move since then

Good to see the Hibees fortunes taking a turn for the better again.

The contrast between the swift and effective way Hibs handled their search for a new manager as compared to the dithering by the Diets is striking.

Edited by The Chief

8 hours ago, Green Day said:

Wee mention to the Dons fans for the foodbank collection today - cheers lads👍

Well in Hibs.

Imagine 10 years ago going to the games and thinking you'd have to donate food to something called a "foodbank" because kids are starving in this country. Fucking unreal.

46 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Well in Hibs.

Imagine 10 years ago going to the games and thinking you'd have to donate food to something called a "foodbank" because kids are starving in this country. Fucking unreal.

14 years of Tories, cause and effect.

On 05/12/2019 at 11:56, Alan Stubbs said:

- Hibs to play some nice football in spells

- That work to be undone by soft as f**k defending and a midget goalkeeper

- Cosgrove to have the cigar out for 90 mins

- Aberdeen fans to be inexplicably raging about everything throughout this thread

PHREE MUNNY.

Bad calls from me, only 1/4 in the end. The Welsh midget finally dropped and the Aberdeen boeys on the thread coming across as sound.

The couple of them who seem to have a permanent stauner for all things Hibernian haven't made it on yet though. Must've had a big night out in Leith after the game, the rascals.

11 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

A look at that shroo ball, of the slide rule kind if I'm not mistaken.

I was watching the bbc text updates yesterday since we didnt have a game. This goal described as "through ball from Allan to Boyle, who knocks it past Lewis then taps in".

Scottish football really doesnt promote itself that well.

That hibs first goal is exactly what we were missing yesterday. Quality from midfield and real pace in the forward areas. I actually like vyner but he just isn’t capable of that.
The Allan pass is special. At the time I just thought it was miserable defending.