Hibs vs Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, TheDon99 said:

Sitting here trying to convince myself that (apart from the three times the Hibees put the ball in the back of the net) it was an even game.
Anything to divert from the fact we just got utterly pumped.
In all seriousness though the three subs did far more harm than it did good and Hedges looked ridiculous playing at RWB.
Also cant understand why Wilson is still getting played

Second half we were well off it. Inexcusable for Vyner to lose the ball in that manner for the first goal.

Just now, bpdon said:

Can’t say I was listening too closely, but I thought they said it was an even first half and Aberdeen had the better chances - I would agree with that. Cosgrove should have done much better with the rebound from Wilson’s shot. Ach, I guess it doesn’t matter. Over the 90mins were miles short of being good enough. Again.

Both teams had spells where they were better than the other in the first half. We missed a couple of chances when it was our turn and it's cost us.

12 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Even Hibs tv said we were better team first half.

You can stick that alongside Aberdeen's collection of fictional trophies such as the 'We've Never Been Relegated Shield' and the 'UEFA Super Cup'.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

You can stick that alongside Aberdeen's collection of fictional trophies such as the 'We've Never Been Relegated Shield' and the 'UEFA Super Cup'.

Only one of those is fictional...

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Law of averages suggests you'll go a day when you don't come across like you're trying too hard. May even be tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Green Day said:

The midfield today gives me the fear...................

Shows why I am up in the West Stand and Jack Ross is actually making the decisions..........😂

Even first half, excellent second half from us, quite disappointed in Aberdeen after the first half, tbh.

Three cracking goals, Boyle seems to be back on form and playing him in that position seems to work well.

Was really surprised that Aberdeen didnt just sling in cross after cross for Cosgrove - odd tactics from Derek?

As I said, three great goals, but Kamberis goal was just..........cant find the words, so a picture of Shelly will have to do

jXJlZwQx_400x400.jpg.7a6d2fdd94841d69487d562cb7e17710.jpg

The dive from Hedges jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

Overall? image.png.39d2f77a5a7758ef5c5c90179876497a.png.7f231ef7e563a60ed626eb4fc1240759.png

Edited by Green Day

As bad a 45 as any in a long time

As soon as Hibs took the lead, it was obvious to take off Vyner and Gallagher. Both were contributing the square root of f**k all. Push Wilson inside to play off Cosgrove (who was again shite)  and Hedges on the wing to supply. 
But no let’s change it all up when only 1 down and go with 3 defenders, great move. Hibs only got up the park a further 2 times and were 3-0 up.

Baffling tactics, the c**t is clueless.

No complaints about that. McInnes made a complete tit of the substitutions and tactical change after we went 1-0 down but the lack of any real quality in our team was real reason we lost. Been too many games this season like that.

Edited by Jute

Luckily I haven't wasted my time and money on an away game since April. The game at Pittodrie should have finished like today did so I'm not surprised. Our team are pretty spineless and character less this season. Just lucky the **** shat themselves the other night. I think the pop McInnes had at his own fans the other night will be used against him after today

Aberdeen are absolutely fucking guff. A number of Hibs passengers today, Hanlon being the main one, and yet they still coasted to victory. Scott McKenna being regarded as Scotland's future at centre half is proper davidtanner.gif stuff.
Don't forget Aberdeen think McKenna is worth at least £10 million.

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:
Aberdeen are absolutely fucking guff. A number of Hibs passengers today, Hanlon being the main one, and yet they still coasted to victory. Scott McKenna being regarded as Scotland's future at centre half is proper davidtanner.gif stuff.

Don't forget Aberdeen think McKenna is worth at least £10 million.

10 million what? Hardly pounds. 

Edited by Bohemian

34 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Luckily I haven't wasted my time and money on an away game since April. The game at Pittodrie should have finished like today did so I'm not surprised. Our team are pretty spineless and character less this season. Just lucky the **** shat themselves the other night. I think the pop McInnes had at his own fans the other night will be used against him after today

Yup 

A slow, lingering end to McInnes’ Aberdeen career is in full flow

The next 12-18 months are going to be pointless shite