Hibs vs Aberdeen

Don't take your chances when you're well on top and you get what you deserve.
Deserved three points for hibs in the end.
Can't wait to hear Derek throw the players under the bus as usual.

Struggling to think of a single spell in that match where we were well on top TBH?
Hibs comfortably better than us today and scored 3 very good goals. No complaints about the outcome. I doubt the FT result will be a big surprise to anyone who has watched us regularly this season.

1 minute ago, bpdon said:

Struggling to think of a single spell in that match where we were well on top TBH?
Hibs comfortably better than us today and scored 3 very good goals. No complaints about the outcome. I doubt the FT result will be a big surprise to anyone who has watched us regularly this season.

Even Hibs tv said we were better team first half.

We were in relative control throughout I thought until we went behind.

Hibs are always dangerous though, they have good players at the top end and we were always vulnerable to that. We’ve never been comfortable with boyle’s pace.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We were in relative control throughout I thought until we went behind.

Hibs are always dangerous though, they have good players at the top end and we were always vulnerable to that. We’ve never been comfortable with boyle’s pace.

Yip. Boyle is not great at all but frighteningly fast and is always a threat getting in behind.

1 minute ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Not sure I’d agree with that analysis, chief 

Opinions are like arseholes.

Sitting here trying to convince myself that (apart from the three times the Hibees put the ball in the back of the net) it was an even game.
Anything to divert from the fact we just got utterly pumped.
In all seriousness though the three subs did far more harm than it did good and Hedges looked ridiculous playing at RWB.
Also cant understand why Wilson is still getting played

Can’t say I was listening too closely, but I thought they said it was an even first half and Aberdeen had the better chances - I would agree with that. Cosgrove should have done much better with the rebound from Wilson’s shot. Ach, I guess it doesn’t matter. Over the 90mins were miles short of being good enough. Again.