Hibs vs Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Ticket prices continue going the way they are crowd wanking on this forum will turn into slagging each other off for the amount of people dumb enough to pay that muchT

Won't that mean bennett is at the forefront of the avant garde for having boycotted live fitba' long before it became cool?

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Where is it? At the ground?

Yes, they usually collect at a lorry parked at the wee chicane between the West Stand and the Famous Five.

I dropped my stuff off at the shop earlier in the week as I am too much of a ponce to carry 2 bags of shopping from Meadowbank Retail car park to Easter Road.

This will be the first year without the handbreaker of a handshake from Brad - RIP 😢

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Standing over and screaming about food banks at an immigrant from a country rife with poverty.

That's so hibs.

Its an actual real quote too.

Porteous did actually scream those words to Morelos, in fact it was just after he asked him if he could sort the Hibees massive out with a few kilos of charlie.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Standing over and screaming about food banks at an immigrant from a country rife with poverty.

Is this not the 2nd verse of the famine song ?

Please keep your hang ups about your own teams support off this match thread please m9.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

That's so hibs.

Do I have to remind you again that on behalf of both fans you can f**k off out of this thread and enjoy the pumping you’ll get on Sunday by Celtic. 

10 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Disappointing match thread. Hasn't lived up to the usual low standards.

Bookies can't decide between the teams Bet365 have us both at 13/8 so 1-1 draw it is.

Or 5-1 Aberdeen. 

Stevie Wonder working for them?