Hibs vs Aberdeen

37 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hibs 😄😆😆

Already the Jack Ross "bounce" is over.

Hibs , perennial mid table shite! That will never change.

Oh and Hibs fans are junkie jobless thick b*****ds  .. obviously 😗

Have you posted since the last time we played Hibs?

10 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

£29 a ticket is surprisingly steep for Hibs isn’t it? Expect that from Tynecastle not them.

Tickets at Tynecastle are now £34 a pop as of ten minutes ago when the derby tickets went on sale.

It might be that Aberdeen have been upgraded to a category A fixture this season, as Ron Gordon is making it a policy to get his hands on the red pound.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Tickets at Tynecastle are now £34 a pop as of ten minutes ago when the derby tickets went on sale.

It might be that Aberdeen have been upgraded to a category A fixture this season, as Ron Gordon is making it a policy to get his hands on the red pound.

I assume they'll charge double when we play them there next as we're about the only team they can beat there consistently. Collectors items as who knows the next time Hearts fans will see a home win.

3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Yep, that is exactly whats happened.

Bit of a fucker for the away fans tbh........

As to the match, we are soft as shite. Easiest 3 away points the Dons will get all season.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Have you posted since the last time we played Hibs?

He is an utter wierdo - I assume that a Leith shagger pimped his older sister out once her looks failed?

Do hibs now have more than a third of their league home matches as Category A? Or are Hearts and the Old Firm A+ just to milk even more £. 

Hibs have looked alright lately outwith the result midweek. Might save their season and clinch that top 6 spot they crave so badly. Im predicting a draw with unstoppable Sam getting on the scoresheet. 

4 hours ago, Rodhull said:

£29 a ticket is surprisingly steep for Hibs isn’t it? Expect that from Tynecastle not them.

Price of tickets wouldn't be a problem for Aberdeen fans if they stopped allowing London to steal all of the oil money. bQshDtu.png

To see the famous Hibernian throw away a shree goal lead in the final shree minutes is pretty priceless tbh.

@ScottishZizou

Sevco, Celtic and Hearts have always been Cat A

Aberdeen were technically a category below, but (having spoken to a plod about this last year as I raged that the gates at the West were closed) I was told it was now a Cat A match from the police perspective.........cannae really get my head round that it is categorised the same as the west coast troglodytes that pish all over the streets and cause bother when they come to town, but what do I know?

Higher police costs = higher ticket costs.

Plus, as @BawWatchinhas noted above, its probably going to be about £5 for every goal you score.

Bargain, tbf

Edited by Green Day

[mention=62309]ScottishZizou[/mention]
Sevco, Celtic and Hearts have always been Cat A
Aberdeen were technically a category below, but (having spoken to a plod about this last year as I raged that the gates at the West were closed) I was told it was now a Cat A match from the police perspective.........cannae really get my head round that it is categorised the same as the west coast troglodytes that pish all over the streets and cause bother when they come to town, but what do I know?
Higher police costs = higher ticket costs.
Plus, as [mention=73494]BawWatchin[/mention]has noted above, its probably going to be about £5 for every goal you score.
Bargain, tbf
The died firm should have to foot all additional policing costs due to their mutant fans

25 minutes ago, Empty It said:

The died firm should have to foot all additional policing costs due to their mutant fans

This is the club that would rather die than pay their normal, everyday taxes to the queen they worship. Good luck billing them for additional costs on top of that.

This is the club that would rather die than pay their normal, everyday taxes to the queen they worship. Good luck billing them for additional costs on top of that.
If we bill them enough maybe they'll go bust again, we can only dream.