Pars vs Morton

5 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I’m not one for accepting Hopkin blaming the ref every week and Dunfermline have been in control here, but we’ve been done there. Harsh penalty in the first place and the retake is a ridiculous decision.

Absolutely no way you can say the penalty is harsh. 

By the rules it's a retake as well. 

Just smacked the post there, gutter. 

I mind Danny Rogers being a pathetic, seething wee mess for Falkirk at EEP a couple of seasons back. That was over encroachment at a penalty as well so no surprises he’s got a booking over that today.

Morton are very direct. Neither strikers seems terribly suited to it though, is there a reason Sutton isn't playing? 

Bizarre incident just before half time where it looked a stonewall penalty but a free kick was given to Morton. 

12 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Absolutely no way you can say the penalty is harsh. 

By the rules it's a retake as well. 

Just smacked the post there, gutter. 

Arm at his side, headed at him from a few yards away. Would need to see it again to be clear what angle his arm was at to his body but it was hardly an obviously unnatural position.

Anyway, refereeing aside, now we’re behind and we need to actually do something it’s clear just how pish we are. Completely devoid of imagination and picking a central midfield of Millar and McAlister while Lyon is sitting on the bench is insane. This’ll be as many as Dunfermline want it to be.

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Arm at his side, headed at him from a few yards away. Would need to see it again to be clear what angle his arm was at to his body but it was hardly an obviously unnatural position.

To me it looked like his arm was a reasonable distance away from his body, highlights will clear it up I'd imagine. 

Anyway, refereeing aside, now we’re behind and we need to actually do something it’s clear just how pish we are. Completely devoid of imagination and picking a central midfield of Millar and McAlister while Lyon is sitting on the bench is insane. This’ll be as many as Dunfermline want it to be.
I only want 2 I'm not greedy.

To me it looked like his arm was a reasonable distance away from his body, highlights will clear it up I'd imagine. 
Yep, looked to me that his arms were stretched out almost perpendicular to his body and while it took a bit of a bad bounce I can see why it was given (and indeed I was shouting for it, albeit half-heartedly as we always seem to be on the other end of those ones). Will have to see the replay to see how far the keeper was off his line but it looks like the linesman saw it and he was the closest to the action.

Can't help but feel that Morton are a stick on to score here, we look dreadful defending set pieces. Cochrane has dropped out the game and he was pretty vital in the first half. Beadling has been my MoTM but he's looking leggy. 

Edwards gives me the fear, if Nesbitt goes on the Morton right he'd get allot of joy. 

Edited by Grant228