Pars vs Morton

Going into this with abit of confidence, hopefully nisbet and Ashcroft make it.

Here’s some facts that almost guarantee an away win*

We’ve won our last 4 at home, Morton have lost all their away games, they have scored 7 goals on the road this year, nisbet has scored the same in his last 3 at EEP.

*to keep DA baracus happy obviously we are no more likely to f**k this up than any other side.

I only noticed last night that Morton had lost all 7 of their away games so far this season.

If that doesn’t indicate a 1-1 draw then I don’t know what does.

Should be winning this, which means I'm shiting it. Dow and Kiltie are incredible at times, don't know who the Morton full backs are but they will need to be on their game to stop them.

Any news on Paton? Might we see Turner start behind Nisbet again? Seem to be much better than Nis and Ryan together, that blend doesn't work right now.

When you read "should be winning this" in threads, it gives you the fear.

But I agree, however. Confidence should be high: Nisbet, Kiltie and Dow all on fine form. A victory again would set us up nicely for two tough away games at Inverness and Dundee. 

Yes odds stacked on home win.

Then again I have been to a few of these games in recent years and yet to see Ton go down.

I will be back through this weekend. Maybe!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you have now fitted Kiltie in was hoping to pick him up in Jan.

Really don't think our away record is too significant, given that our performances have, for the most part, been just as mediocre at home as away this season. I would have fancied our chances of ending that freak record with a draw this weekend, but Cadden picking up a hamstring injury at Brora now means that we'll be going back to a pretty one-dimensional attack. 

2-1 Dunfermline.

The big hope for us is that Dunfermline could be doing what they’ve done before under Crawford and having a 4 or 5 game bubble before reverting to being shite for another 10 games starting today, but that’s just hope than rather expectation.

Nisbet in his current form and Kiltie up against our defence isn’t a nice prospect. No matter what team we put out we’re likely to get done down our right.

The big hope for us is that Dunfermline could be doing what they’ve done before under Crawford and having a 4 or 5 game bubble before reverting to being shite for another 10 games starting today, but that’s just hope than rather expectation.
Nisbet in his current form and Kiltie up against our defence isn’t a nice prospect. No matter what team we put out we’re likely to get done down our right.
Only had two back to back wins meight, so 2/3 wins to go before the 10 duff game run.

Looked a harsh penalty although the new rules, etc. yada yada yada, outstretched arms, unnatural position...

To then have the keeper save it (albeit it wasn't a good penalty) only for it to be re-taken - presumably since the keeper was off his line? - just rubs salt into the wound.

For us though, it's hilarious. And deserved on the balance of play. Hopefully we can kick on from here and get another before half time and don't give the ref an opportunity to even things up.