Partick Thistle vs Patrick O’Celtic

jagfox

His voice and the fake enthusiasm about everything makes me want to put my foot through the telly.

Worse than Andy walker if that's possible.
Andy Walker is one of the reasons I'm dreading Sky Sports having exclusive Premiership rights from next season

Decent debuts from MacKinnon and Rudden. 

Biggest crowd since Morton in the promotion season and £35k from being on TV so at least a decent pay day.

Players hopefully take some confidence from that into the Arbroath game and beyond.

1 hour ago, Ralstonite said:

Spiers is such a bawbag...that's all he drones on about. Everyone knows Celtic sings those songs, he should just get over it and stop trying to be offended.

Thats the spirit.

While we are at it, we know most people are secretly racist so people should stop pretending to be offended and let people make their monkey chants.

Fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Ralstonite said:

Spiers is such a bawbag...that's all he drones on about. Everyone knows Celtic sings those songs, he should just get over it and stop trying to be offended.

Aye, never mind highlighting the scummy songs being sung - it's our fault for being offended. 

Cretin

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Decent debuts from MacKinnon and Rudden. 

Biggest crowd since Morton in the promotion season and £35k from being on TV so at least a decent pay day.

Players hopefully take some confidence from that into the Arbroath game and beyond.

There was 700 more tonight than there was at the Morton game.

Biggest crowd ever at Firhill  since the old standing days. I think.

Edited by paddymcp

52 minutes ago, paddymcp said:

There was 700 more tonight than there was at the Morton game.

Biggest crowd ever at Firhill  since the old standing days. I think.

When we lost 2-0 to Rangers in the Cup in ‘08 the attendance was 9909.

Also, that day it was a Jackie Husband Stand with 6000 Jags fans in it. Different days.

A reasonably enough performance in the circumstances, Kenny Miller needs punted to the glue factory and Robson is a joke but we knew that already. It's a shame we give Celtic the huge advantage of turning Firhill into a mini home game for them, in what was a close match not having 8,000 Celtic fans there would help us a lot. I hope we reconsider this for our 100 year anniversary cup run.