Treble Treble winning Celtic V Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I am absolutely stunned that Celtic are comfortably winning the head to head with Hamilton across the history of Scottish football.

Not believing this till I see a screenshot from a WhatsApp group chat with a boaby as it's header picture. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I am absolutely stunned that Celtic are comfortably winning the head to head with Hamilton across the history of Scottish football.

I' am absolutely stunned you haven't died yet since your head has been detached for quite some time.

Rice shocked us with his attacking lineup against Rangers, but I'd imagine we'll be back to a 5-3-2/5-4-1 on Wednesday: Hamilton for Miller/Smith and Martin for Ogkmpoe.

Long balls will be shelled to Oakley with no Accies players near him. We'll have 22% possession, one shot, zero on target.

I won't be there.

NEXT

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Will be interesting to see if Eddy is anywhere near this but can see Lennon involving some of the fringe players again

3nil Celtic.

How rude, everyone knows that Magee starts celtic match threads.

Disappointed in you. 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

How rude, everyone knows that Magee starts celtic match threads.

Disappointed in you. 

I was up at Inverness at the weekend so was absolutely blazing and unable to carry out normal duties on here, Romeo is a more than capable deputy, he thinks your a fucking slavering buffoon as well. 

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I was up at Inverness at the weekend so was absolutely blazing and unable to carry out normal duties on here, Romeo is a more than capable deputy, he thinks your a fucking slavering buffoon as well. 

Imagine being your deputy, poor guy.

Can imagine plenty of squad players playing here with both sides having their eyes on the weekend games to come.

I would perhaps keep the same defence although not sure if Brian Easton can play three games in a week which would entail Fjortoft or young Jamie Hamilton playing.

Changes in midfield:Collar,Scott Martin and perhaps Cunningham for Lewis Smith or Mikel Miller while Ogympoe may get another 60+ minutes to try to regain fitness.

At  £30 a ticket,will be giving this a miss.

6 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

At  £30 a ticket

24 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

At £30 to watch my team

Away fans having to pay £25+ to stand in the most soulless stadium in Scottish football and watch professional football players try to play on a plastic pitch  is well worth the money.