Ayr v Pars

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, he's done very well to get back playing at all, which is a crying shame because before his injuries he was looking top class, easily good enough to have a career at a Premier league level. If I remember correctly his body wasn't able to hold upto full time football hence dropping in at such a low level, wouldn't surprise me if he only trains 1/2 times a week when he's actually fit. 

Our support seems split on him for some reason, however I've always felt he brings a bit of class and assurance to the team when he plays, especially when at the back where his passing is excellent and adds a lot to our whole teams passing game style.

I like Bell. He was massive for us in getting through the second half of the league winning season and then stepped up no bother into the Championship. I’m fairly certain he wanted to leave that summer as well because he didn’t think he was up to it but he started playing more when Adams got injured.

He was a pain in the arse though when Stranraer had that good team under Aitken and then the play off year under Reid. Had great battles with Adams.

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Think both teams have been poor so far - not much football breaking out.

With Ayr being the home team and favourites for the match the onus is on them to do that really, in that sense it's been a good performance by Dunfermline, limited Ayr to very little and have had the best attempts of the game. 

It's not free flowing 70's Brazil but its been a solid away performance by us, happy with the half so far. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

With Ayr being the home team and favourites for the match the onus is on them to do that really, in that sense it's been a good performance by Dunfermline, limited Ayr to very little and have had the best attempts of the game. 

It's not free flowing 70's Brazil but its been a solid away performance by us, happy with the half so far. 

(c) Tony Pulis

It’s been awful stuff from both teams.