Saints v The Well 4/12/19

We need to be looking for 6-9 points minimum from our next 4 games.  This one looks to be the most difficult so I'd probably be happy with a point providing we follow it up with a win against Hamilton on Saturday. 

56 minutes ago, Swello said:

Is it still the "buy a ticket and then queue at the turnstiles" type of deal at St Mirren park? Can't remember from last season....

It is I believe, aye. At least 3/4 times I've been I've been given comps by folk who've collected more than they need in the window queue though, so swings and roundabouts.

Watch out for your friendly local under-cover officer as well, if past is anything to go by.

3 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Is it PATG or not then? 

Screenshot_20191203-131812.thumb.jpg.31ee151e7f975e1db6c5d5d7993da1b6.jpg

Sounds like it's the usual, go to the wee booth and then use the ticket to get in.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like it's the usual, go to the wee booth and then use the ticket to get in.

Aye I just checked St Maureen's website and that's what they're saying. The no cash gates patter threw me at first.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Aye I just checked St Maureen's website and that's what they're saying. The no cash gates patter threw me at first.

Do Well ticket office get a cut if they physically sell a ticket - might be a reason for the doublespeak wording?

I'm slightly cautious about this one as St Mirren seem to be doing a lot right and look a pretty decent team apart from up front - so not expecting an easy night. On the positive side, we've only failed to score in 3 games this season stretching back to the betfred groups, so we've got a good chance of picking something up if we can keep that going.

Interesting to see if Robinson feels like resting anyone with another game coming up on Saturday - otherwise the team is picking itself at the moment...