Lizzie

40 minutes ago, harry94 said:

For what it's worth, they are going with the black attire on BBC Breakfast this morning.

Stripey tie and polka-dot dress - not on the same person - not what you'd expect if they're waiting to make an announcement like that.

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Stripey tie and polka-dot dress - not on the same person - not what you'd expect if they're waiting to make an announcement like that.

If it were on the same person they're definitely not making that announcement...

49 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

They wont bump her off until after xmas as they have already recorded her speech to the oiks for xmas day emoji6.png

They'll keep her on ice until the appropriate moment, Chuck, Andy and Eddie will parade her about Weekend at Betty's style.

8 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Fair play to Gibbo and Ricey. Wind up an entire nation that they have sources close to the Queen and rattle millions of c***s is quite some going. They’d fit right into this forum.

And flash their boab whilst doing it. 

Some laugh. Celtic fans have gone from ecstasy at the chance of ruining a minutes silence to severe grieving and now want a minutes silence. 

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

With more than just a touch of shade, Proctor added:

A lot of people tagging Donald Trump in this tweet. He won’t be able to see it as he blocked me a couple of years ago after I compared him to a chocolate omelette.

I was simply trying to be diplomatic in saying The Queen is looking forward to seeing him. Make your own mind up.

🙂

Reminded me of the classic sketch: "Your Majesty is like a dose of clap: before you arrive is pleasure, but after is a pain on the dong."

14 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I have stuff do to do for operation unicorn but i'm off this week so they will probably wait until im back

He's mentioned a state secret on a public forum... better get this fired up and on to the Dundee ring road..

uno.jpg.6c16c43a2c396298827c91031f0070cd.jpg