Kp91

Colville Park EAFC reserrection

Heard from a reliable source that Colville Park are looking to be back up and running next season and are also in the process of appointing a new manger!  obviously they will need to recruit a new squad and staff I would imagine but I've heard it's full steam ahead for next season, be good to have them back if they can get the players in that is 

1 hour ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Just seen on Twitter that they are looking for 2 new coaches and a gk coach 

I can't see that is it on there Twitter page as I can't seem to see It? 

It wasnt on their twitter feed. It was a someone who tweeted it and one of the amateur pages RT it

13 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
51 minutes ago, Kp91 said:

It wasnt on their twitter feed. It was a someone who tweeted it and one of the amateur pages RT it

Ah right ok thanks mate 

I believe the new manager is an english guy who had been touting himself about on the p&b junior forum for a job. 

Your right mate

I believe the new manager is an english guy who had been touting himself about on the p&b junior forum for a job. 

Oh well good luck to him hope he can take the club back to where it once was, be a tough job as i would imagine itll be a total rebuilding job but be good to see colville back up and running again and maybe he can help get them back on track 

27 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

No this paul character ??? Seen him biggin himself up for every job under the sun

Well time will tell i suppose mate I'm a firm believer that everyone deserves a chance whatever it may be so we will see what happens im sure, be interesting to see if the club can actually get it up and running as it'll need a total squad rebuild I would think, obviously the club must think this guy can do a job otherwise I'm sure they would have looked elsewhere maybe, we can only speculate I'm just interested to see if they can actually get it up and running again 

Good to hear CP are making positive steps for a return next season.

Have no idea who the new guy is if it is indeed the same guy as mentioned, has it been confirmed??

Did notice the fella had been on the Junior forum offering his coaching services and he did seem very keen to get involved in the game at that level. 

Nothing came from that I believe so for him to go in at Colville shows that hes willing to prove his worth at a Club needing resurected, fair play to him for that.

How familiar he is with the amateur game up here , I have no idea? Can he get players in that would be the big question as we have already seen that seems to have been the biggest issue for them.

Hopefully it works out as it would be good to see them back and challenging again!!

Be hard for him anyway as he doesn't have any knowledge of the league or players in the area

Good to hear CP are making positive steps for a return next season.
Have no idea who the new guy is if it is indeed the same guy as mentioned, has it been confirmed??
Did notice the fella had been on the Junior forum offering his coaching services and he did seem very keen to get involved in the game at that level. 
Nothing came from that I believe so for him to go in at Colville shows that hes willing to prove his worth at a Club needing resurected, fair play to him for that.
How familiar he is with the amateur game up here , I have no idea? Can he get players in that would be the big question as we have already seen that seems to have been the biggest issue for them.
Hopefully it works out as it would be good to see them back and challenging again!!

39 minutes ago, xnxx said:

Be hard for him anyway as he doesn't have any knowledge of the league or players in the area

Yeah I agree be interesting to see what happens, not sure anything has been announced by the club yet so maybe it's just speculation but whoever takes on the job has a big job to do as as I've said before a total squad rebuild will be required and that's a difficult thing to do at any level