Arbroath v Dundee

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
11 minutes ago, keptie said:
Think yourselves lucky you came away with anything Arbroath the better team. Dundee players like a dive or two.
Great performance from the lichties no failures. Well done the Dundee fans who weren't wet blankets and made it to the game.

Wet blankets. Arbroath fans seem like charmers. Hopefully we dont get this thread deleted as we already have posts deleted from an Arbroath fan

Look it up in the dictionary sunshine, hardly a case for a thread to get deleted.

A decent crowd, what was the number, surely 3k?

Game of two halves, Arbroath were superb in the first half. Miko is a class act, absolutely brilliant on and off the ball ; it'll be interesting to see where he goes in his career, but he looks a class act (albeit in a league he shouldn't be in). McKenna did well too, and for someone who I know has a few doubters, Hammy did well enough and certainly looks good enough for this level. Possibly the best I've seen Scott Stewart play, he's one pass/ball/shot away from being the first name on the team sheet.  Overall a sound performance and wee Omar did well too.

Hemmings huffing and puffing up front, I know Dees love him, but he didn't look too great today although a great finish. Looked much better when McGowan came on. Johnson was it? Balding guy, number 18 went down way too easily and maybe there's a player there going from my limited viewing today.

Fair result overall.

When was the last time we got a ticket at Gayfield? Anyhoos, got in for a tenner as they didn't have change ; so cannae complain.

Looking good for staying up, even with a bit of form an outside playoff run. I live outwith the country and try to get to as many games as I can when back home, but that's 9 games in 2 years and 5 wins 4 draws and loss (0-2 to Raith before Christmas last year).

Hammy is as good a part time left back you can get said it for ages guys solid. He has a hard job because Bobby tries but he is pretty useless at defending so Hammy takes the stick for that sometimes.
Hammy does a great Job for us and always good for a goal too,

Be more worried if i had dundees defence, Forster is soooo bad, ToB is miles ahead of him,

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
52 minutes ago, keptie said:
Look it up in the dictionary sunshine, hardly a case for a thread to get deleted.

Sunshine. Lol dearie me. This the arbroath banter ?

Just a form of endearment GM. Thought it might make you chill out a bit.