Arbroath v Dundee

Yesterday’s postponement could be a blessing in disguise with regards to the fitness of Miko and JT. I would play the team that started against ICT, saw a few shouts for McKenna to play up top but don’t think he is suited to being the lone striker. How many Dundee fans expected through?

Fucking genius that I am, bought my ticket before yesterday's debacle, so I'll look to make a day of it as I for one like Arbroath greatly.

Nae danger of us winning, just more promises of change and such, followed by the same team with the same shitty tactics and the same lack of passion, and the same awful football.

How can you compete with that, Lichties? 

Hopefully the arbroath fans dont ruin another thread.

Why even bring that up again?

Anyway....

If McPake is still in a job this has got the game that ends it for him all over it. Well I hope anyway...

Back to a 4-5-1. Stewart and Bob on wings. Stirling RB although JT is supposed to be fit.

We didn't turn up last time and were hopeless. Hope we give a much better account or ourselves

Why even bring that up again?

Anyway....

If McPake is still in a job this has got the game that ends it for him all over it. Well I hope anyway...

Back to a 4-5-1. Stewart and Bob on wings. Stirling RB although JT is supposed to be fit.

We didn't turn up last time and were hopeless. Hope we give a much better account or ourselves
Up again... it happened yesterday and it was awful. Really pathetic shit. To get a thread deleted because of arseholes is impressive.

Not interested in the game until I hear mcpake is gone sadly.

Arbroath should be looking to win this fairly comfortably

Even though I work through there 5 days a week and I'm free on Saturday I doubt I'll bother.

Expect pelters. "f**k the Dee" is the cry from my Smokie affiliated chums. Most of them support Celtic, Rangers or Dundee United anyway so it's not looking like a good week for me....

Up again... it happened yesterday and it was awful. Really pathetic shit. To get a thread deleted because of arseholes is impressive.

Not interested in the game until I hear mcpake is gone sadly.

Arbroath should be looking to win this fairly comfortably

Yes I agree but it happened yesterday and is on a deleted thread, history. No point trying to start talking about it and bringing it up on here again.

And it'll be anything but comfortable, Dundee might've been doing shite by their standards but we still will not be favourites.

If we were to get a win going 2 points clear of Dundee in the league with a game in hand over them really would be superb for us.

The only thing remotely going for us is that McPake has admitted that his formation has been found out.

Other than that, there's nothing to be positive about. None of my mate's are going to this.

Marshall might still be out, Ness is almost definitely out, Nelson's out, Meekings might be out, and who knows what Gowser's situation will be come next Saturday. If we are forced to play Mackie again I swear to god...

Hamilton
Kerr, Meekings, McGhee, Marshall
McDaid, Dorrans, Byrne, Todd
Johnson, Hemmings

Fact this games all ticket definitely going to affect the home attendance. Gayfield office only open 10-2 4 days through the week and 6-7 Tuesday and Thursday.

Dundee won't sell out away end anyway so not sure of the point of it, maybe police decided that?

Expecting this to be a tight game - but think Arbroath can sneak a home win.

The last game at Dens was perhaps Arbroath's worst performance of the season - but think this match will be a much closer game.

Going for a home win - but it will a tough match.

Team formation - will leave that to the management to sort out .