Arbroath v Dundee

3 hours ago, Hammerafc said:

Bit disappointed with the quality of the highlights. A bit short for me and missed quite a lot of the Arbroath action out which I don't get really.

Might be wrong but I think the company doing the highlights are based in Dundee, not thaf im suggesting thats why the highlights were short. 

Might be wrong but I think the company doing the highlights are based in Dundee, not thaf im suggesting thats why the highlights were short. 

I’m sure it was the Alloa highlights earlier in the season that missed quite a bit of the action that I remember. Gaston made a wonderful 1st half save that day that I’m sure didn’t make the highlights

Bit disappointed with the quality of the highlights. A bit short for me and missed quite a lot of the Arbroath action out which I don't get really.

Apart from bobby linn he referred to every arbroath player by their shirt number and yeah they’ve gone from being too long (about 13-14 mins) to a bit too short, hopefully they will improve over time