Arbroath v Dundee

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If only we all had the skills to smoke fish.

You do realise that only a tiny percentage of the good people of Arbroath, work in this industry

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Against us two weeks ago he looked so awkward on the ball. Like he'd never run with a ball at his feet before. 

He's a full blooded type. First poster is correct, he wouldn't be at us otherwise. His strengths are his energy levels, his drive and commitment. I like Cammy as our RB, personally think Championship is his level and we have much bigger problems than him.

He's definitely not progressed or developed since he initially broke through though which is extremely disappointing.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's a full blooded type. First poster is correct, he wouldn't be at us otherwise. His strengths are his energy levels, his drive and commitment. I like Cammy as our RB, personally think Championship is his level and we have much bigger problems than him.

He's definitely not progressed or developed since he initially broke through though which is extremely disappointing.

Cracking cross for the goal today, which makes him as good as anyone who played for us today.

Dundee were apparently absolutely shite, left with a point. Nobody bothered going because we know we're shite, near outnumbered the home fans. 
200.gif&key=37564ba0850652f592a3d9af217d998b7794233c4d3a5912811580bf2b9a95e4

It’s all about levels with the fans tho, we play at Forfar brechin and Montrose and have about double the amount of home fans. Dundee are a bit club but a piss Dunfermline side brought more through in August. Dundee sold 900 tickets and united gave sold 2400 already apparently. Dundee fans are just fed up with things atm and being all doom and gloom. Your day will comes again biys xx

G-man struggling to sleep the night

Will be having nightmares about the naughty words being used on the football forums

'Wet blanket' just spinning about in his head
Best ask your fellow fan who you quoted what words he used that got a thread deleted. Pretty poor. But then guess that the mentality of certain individuals

Arbroath have for sure assembled a very decent team at the moment. Confident, great team spirit with no little skill as well. The first 40 minutes were as good a performance as I’ve seen from any team this year. Committed tackling, closing down, neat passing out of tight situations, breaking at speed with real threat and a real quality goal. They should really have gone in at HT more than 1 up. The second half was more 50/50, both teams had chances but Bobby Linn definitely missed the gilt edged chance to score the winner, unmarked 12 yards out with just the keeper to beat and he blasted it over.
Marshall at left back being the exception, we started with the team most of us have been screaming out for and we offered very little. We really should be delivering more by now. Dorrans is nowhere near the influence he should be, Ness, possibly through injury (although that’s not a surprise) hasn’t influenced proceedings thus far either. I always thought Hemmings first spell with us had a degree of luck and I fear at the moment we are seeing the real player. He’s half decent but that’s about it. Johnson looks far more likely to score to me. People have been slagging off Cammy and Gowser all season but Dorrans, Hemmings, Byrne and Ness have been more disappointing to me. Looks like McPake isn’t going anywhere soon so we will just need to suck it up for now. The play-offs were always the target, that shouldn’t really be a struggle to achieve, but it that’s how it’s turning out.

I met a great bunch of Arbroath peeps yesterday had lunch in the Boatyard - a really cool place and it was a very enjoyable day - even the result felt like a point won rather than 2 dropped which was what I expected.